Please suggest !!

sooo_tired

Registered Users (C)
I got a question about using AC21. My labor, 140 and 485 has been filed by company A. Labor , EAD, AP and 140 are approved and 485 pending over a year now. I am getting some good permanent offers from some good vendors. I am interested in taking them up. So my questions are:

1- I want my GC to continue with the same company A as they are willing to continue even if i leave the company. Will it be a problem?
2- If USCIS issues an RFE, can I submit the employer letter from Company A while I submit the paystubs from Company B? What is the impact? Later I can work with company A after GC is approved.
3-The reason why I still want to continue my GC with Company A is, they are very nice people and co-operative. They can help me on RFE's. But I cant expect that from Company B.
4- I want to leave the company because my project is over now and they are not able to place me for a long time now.

I am in a dilemma and not sure what to do. I cant afford to stay long on bench coz its no-work no-pay bench :((

sooo_tired said:
I got a question about using AC21. My labor, 140 and 485 has been filed by company A. Labor , EAD, AP and 140 are approved and 485 pending over a year now. I am getting some good permanent offers from some good vendors. I am interested in taking them up. So my questions are:

1- I want my GC to continue with the same company A as they are willing to continue even if i leave the company. Will it be a problem?

Nothing is there to support by your GC sponsored company (Its all over when CIS approved I-140).

2- If USCIS issues an RFE, can I submit the employer letter from Company A while I submit the paystubs from Company B? What is the impact? Later I can work with company A after GC is approved.

Paystubs from company from B means, you are working for that company, then how can you submit a letter from company A while you are not working. (Really don't know, might be gurus will give u advise)

3-The reason why I still want to continue my GC with Company A is, they are very nice people and co-operative. They can help me on RFE's. But I cant expect that from Company B.

If there is any RFEs in 485 stage, they might belongs to you, companies will not provide any of your personal info....(i.e Birth cert, Marriage cert, Medicals etc) except employment letter.

4- I want to leave the company because my project is over now and they are not able to place me for a long time now.

don't know... :confused:

I am in a dilemma and not sure what to do. I cant afford to stay long on bench coz its no-work no-pay bench :((

Thanks Clear485

Thanks for your response clear485. I got another hurdle to switch companies. The new company should give the experience letter same as what was mentioned during LC right?
Now my job duties have changed a little bit. So the new company may say that they will give experience letter with the new job duties. And later if USCIS issues an rfe on emp letter..then i might be in trouble right? My current company can support me with the exp letter...but they cant find me a job...:(((