Please Suggest -- Anyone from Chennai region had succesfull interview from Cal/Delhi

csarip

Registered Users (C)
All,

Would you please tell me anyone of you or heard of had a succesfull interview at Calcutta or Delhi office when you are from Chennai zone. Please suggest. I have gone through all the posts but, many of the threads lost activity suddenly related to this topic.

It is mentioned in ttsvisas.com saying, it is possible to get any appointment from other offices and there is a press release also. But, when i contacted ttsvisas, they are always reciting the same paragraph which they have mentioned in website. They are true in their sense, but am not understanding it properly.

Please suggest.

CSARIP

I have got a successful visa at delhi. am from bangalore. basic questions like which company? did u work earlier? thats all.

Live4u

Thank you very much for the information. I like your name live4u, missing wife, i think (i saw your other post). If you don't mind, one more question.

Did you take any extra procedure to book Delhi appointment or just took the appointment from ttsvisas.com. Please suggest. Did they asked what is the "emergency" for travelling?.

Requesting your Help.

Chandrika

no extra procedures. take the appointment, go and stand in the line. i was not asked any more questions except my current employer, did i travel earlier on h-1.

All

Thanks Live4U for the information. I am applying for H4 visa and need your suggestions. Guys, please share your experiences.

CSARIP

I suggest not to go to chennai unless u want to. the most pathetic place to apply for any type of visa. They dont even at the documents properly

U r lucky live4u

:confused:
I had my stamping on 24th jan along with another friend ( we have to join the same company in US) in calcutta.Both were told to reappear in chennai and continue .

Now i have only got MAY 3rd.

Have u gone in H1 before Live4u?

PS: if i book a waitlist appointment for april 1st week and i did not get that date, will my chance of getting an earlier date be wasted. ( I meant they are only asking a single preference date in the waitlist)? How is it?

Thanks
07Raj

H1 Refusal in Delhi

Hi 07Raj,

Even my case is the same... I belong to chennai consular district... went to delhi for H1 on Feb 14th.

Consular asked some questions... and finally when she looked at my petiion she gave me yellow form 221(g) to appear on Chennai consulate and proceed...

So what are the question they have asked you?

geema

any idea why they ask you to appear at chennai?

Geema and others,

I'm planning to take an appointment at Delhi even though I'm from Chennai region. However, I was surprised why would Delhi consular ask you to appear at Chennai? Was there any specific reason for that?

I would appreciate if you let us know soon
-pal

Had no issues at Calcutta, even though I am from the Chennai Consular district. Got my new H1 (Very Small company) stamped in October 04. This was after spending 6 years on a different H1 and staying outside US for 1 year.