Please stop to masturbate with stupid messages

Vrizhak Evs

Registered Users (C)
I am sick and tired to read messages like

"I filed my I-485 yesterday, no receipt yet ..."
"Anybody knows what is going on with VSC? ..."
"You should expect your receipt next week ... "
"Called IIO yesterday ... "

There is no surprise that when people want to get really important information they get busy tone because someone sent his shit two weeks ago and trying to figure out why his name is not in the system.

Come on guys, we all in the same boat, please exercise your judgement on when to call and what messages to post.
Everybody knows the process takes time, by placing stupid calls you make that time even longer.

Be brief and informative.
Cluster

Cheer up.

I can understand your frustration, but there is very little that can be done. If you see from the other side, these people are giving some useful info to many passive surfers of this site. Imagine in the absence of this info every one will start calling the IIO\'s. I used this info posted by them till I got the approval notice, and I never called the IIO.

No Title

I totally agree with you guys - Baba Yoga and others.

I think, this guy has to grow up, and understand that he is posting things for a civilized group. Also, this form is so informative, it provides lots of information, which you cannot get in one or two calls to IIO.

Stop calling to 110

Complitly agree with Vrizhak Evs. Stop calling,guys, the II0 every day if you do not have an important question.
People with more problem can\'t get through.

I\'m also sick and tired to ...

... this kind of blames.

After all this is a BBS. Feel free to go somewhere else if you don\'t like what are posted.
IIO is set up for answering calls from everybody. Your case may be always more important , or with more problems, or more urgent than others\'. But still, others can call.

Why don\'t you seek a moderated forum ?

Something may be trivial to you or me but it is of value to someone else. This is a long process and patience/ tolerance is helpful. Thanks to this board I never had to call an IIO. Freedom of expression!