their time. They are also scared to post their
details in case one of the crazy\'s with multiple
ID\'s tries to do something venegful.

People are not stupid, you may have multiple Id\'s
but your writing style, words and the content
are obviously from the one person.

This board\'s reputation took years to build up,
please do not ruin it.

Hey vishnu what is this meaningless crap you are posting.

Hey vishnu what is this meaningless crap you are posting that too using several names. If you want to play aroung go somewhere else. Dont poison this wonderfull site. your criminal and poisonous intentions are obvious by all your message Discussions and your own cheap consequent replies to them. Your English is pathetic, I wonder who gives you 100K?. Refrain yourself from this type of cheap Behaviour.

OPEN YOUR EYES AND BE CAUTIOUS ABOUT FALSE ID s.

You can notice that some one is creating some false ID s. For Ex this particular ID with two dots above the I is created using some HTML trick as I have read an apology in another thread by an alias of Dee Road with double dots above one character.
I have seen Vishnu doing a lot of very useful work and posting informative messages from the id Vishnu Mahadev. Though two weeks late, his prediction of a flood of approvals became true. May be some one is jealous of him and other popular names in this very good web site.

Don\'t BE FOOLED and just comment against Vishnu and others like Dee rod and jony lever for whom I have seen aliases in this site with the same name.

OPEN YOUR EYES AND BE CAUTIOUS ABOUT FALSE ID s.
 May an alias will appear for my name tomorrow or this week since I post this message against the really bad guy. My Id is prnair. only one dot above the I . It is easy to create an alias for me with unnoticeable dots.

Please don\'t spoil the credibility of the discussions.

prnair => Thanks a lot for speaking up.

This is the lesson we all can learn.
Keep your eyes, brain, senses open all the times or else you will be fooled and your home will be broken.

I have repeatedly said that I am a constructive guy and NEVER EVER resolve to stupid destructive tacticts.

In order to bring order to chaos, I tender unconditional apologies to all those friends who may have been hurt by any of my known, unknown, said, unsaid comments.

LET\'s work together and regain the solidarity of this best immigration site in the world.

Vishnu Mahadev

Vishnu Mahadev and V¡shnu Mahadev for example are two diffrent people.

The point is, one can not blow his/her head over such utterances here.
Ther is much hue and cry over 100K figure I quoted on this forum,
May be I should substantiate this with salary survey in Bay Area.

C\'Mon guys. Let\'s focus on the good things in life.
CIBA, PCee, rsrgc are by far the only three people required to be reported and read to here. Don\'t waste your time in reading every crap posted.

HOW TO DETECT THE BAD GUYS.

as of now

1) if there are any unnoticeable special charecters with the same letters as another Id that will be a false ID

You can see all the messages posted by person with the Id by clicking on the Id.

Then search for one original id with same spelling but no special characters in it.

when reading the messages you will be certain who is good and who is bad.

A BAD INDIVIDUAL CAN THROW DUST IN ANOTHER ONE\'S EYES BUT HE CANNOT CHEAT THE COMPUTER, WHICH CAN ONLY UNDERSTAND THE LANGUAGE OF BITS. IT WILL SAY THE TRUTH.

Please do it and STILL YOU FIND THEM GUILTY THEN blame people.

CHEERS

Rajeev Khanna can help

They obviously have a data file of all the registrations with IP addresses.
If we report to him the screen names, he can dig out the IP addresses of those screen names and Internic can provide the info on who owns those IP addresses. Most probably those will be owned by corporations and Corporations will not cooperate with us.Rajeev Khanna.

In that case, we have to tell Mr. Khanna in majority, who is spreading VIRUS against his BEST site and he can deactivate those user IDs.

Also He can weed out the non Alphanumeric characters (which obviously have different ASCII code) from username field by validation.

Questions is whether Rajeev Khanna will be interested in it or not.

Long time back, when this site was running into performance issues, I wrote him a personal e-mail and he personaly replied and CORRECTED the issue. so anything is possible....

prnair, is there a astrology competition on this board?

why would anybody be jealous if anybodys prediction came true albeit a few weeks misplaced. if the prediction was made based on special insights into workings of INS then good else it is just another wild guess made close to the right time. i think majority of visitors to this board are only interested in getting green card approval and not on winning or losing. so i do not agree with your jealousy angle. i think it is farfetched.

vishnu-so u r saying that other than ciba, pcee & rsrgc, everybody else\'s postings are crap?

what the hell is wrong with you? what goes on in that head of yours? this is exactly what others have been pointing at. you are rude and dismissive of people who are not currently useful to you. a person who thinks he knows everything is very unfortunate because he cannot learn from others!