Please start new CSC plastic tracker

debo_nair

Registered Users (C)
Last night i checked AVM . same old message "PROCESSING COMPLETED ...."
stamped Santa Ana on 08/27/01 . Message changed to above on 12/06/01. No plastics till date...

Same here.. Processing Completed...But no plastic card yet

Hi Debo.. Nice to see you here after a long time..
Me and my husband got our GC approved and stamped in PP sometime in July\'2001. My Hubby got his Plastic card sometime in Nov but I have not recd mine yet. For me even the AVM has not changed at all whereas for my husband the AVM message has also changed...
Kind of wondering if anybody can throw some light on this..

Would be great if somebody can throw some light on this...

Do i need to call an IIO and find out what\'s going on ? Is there any other way to find out ?

No Title

i called IIO today and talked to an Indian lady and she was a scum ! she just told me my and wifes edit was done on dec 6 ( when message changed to processing completed.....) and CSC is yet to receive our scanned fingerprint....ridiculous donno when this all will end...

In the Same Boat

Got Stamped from San Jose,CA on 11/20/2001.
AVM Message Changed to "Processing for the Greeen Card is compeleted and Documents will mailed as soon as they
are ready " on 01/10/2002.
Talked to IIO on 02/22/2002 and found that they are at scanning stage. Can some one explain what it means and what all things
that happen after the PP is Stamped.

Thx

No Title

Got Stamped from LA,CA on 05/14/2001.
AVM Message Changed to "Processing for the Greeen Card is compeleted and Documents will mailed as soon as they
are ready " on 08/21/2002.
Talked to IIO on 02/26/2002 and she told me she will fill a order find out what is happed. Can some one explain what it means and what all things
that happen after the PP is Stamped

Debo, stamped in Santa Ana 11/21/01 - Got card

Both my souse and myself got the card in the last couple of weeks. Stamped
PP 3 months after you. Yesterday got my souse\'s card.