Please somebody reply!! Urgent

red020

Registered Users (C)
Our I-485 is pending at TSC. We recently moved to VSC zone. As per the details on application, C(9) categories must apply to the same place where I-485 is pending. When my wife (applicant of I485 derivative status), TSC returned whole application package stating that as per the jurisidction of her address, she should apply to VSC only. Where as my EAD application that I did same time as her, is still with them.

Can she reapply using electronic submission to TSC. Can they get back her old information about their returning application package?????????

You can try sending the 485 again with a covering letter stating your reasons for applying at TSC. I would suggest you hire an attorney and seek advise

I am sorry for not being clear. This is EAD Renewal question

This question is with regard to EAD renewal application (I-765). We both applied at the same time in different envelops. TSC has send me receipt notice but for my wife they returned entire application package with note that she should apply to VSC as she is living in this zone. Her I-485 is pending with TSC. Apparently somebody at TSC did overlook the clause EAD application under C (9) should apply to the same service center where I-485 is pending.

My question is whether she can re-apply to TSC itself with fresh documentation? Our concern is if she applies to VSC, they may ask her file transfer.