Please some one advice

MNST

Registered Users (C)
I received RFE for Complete Medicals . I was pregnant when i sent my first medicals.So i didnot take immunization. I have a copy of my previous medical which was taken almost 1.5 years back.I will go to new doctor as i have moved to other state.
Do i need do everything once again or can i just take vaccination.
More over i am Still nursing , can i take vaccination now.Will it affect my baby in anyway.
It seems medical is valid for one year.First time TB skin test was -ve , now if i take once again TB Skin test ,it will result +ve which i came to know from this forum because of retaking test in short span. Is it true.
Please some one who have gone through this or have idea about this,please help me.

Do complete medicals

"Complete Medicals" means complete medicals. You have to do ALL medicals. Forget about previous medicals. You can keep copies of those but do not send those now. Go to USCIS approved doctors at your local.

Do complete medical, for +ve TB Skin Test they will take X'ray

1. Do complete medical,
2. for +ve TB Skin Test doctor will take your X'ray which they will send to USCIS..

hope this helps..

I received RFE for Complete Medicals . I was pregnant when i sent my first medicals.So i didnot take immunization. I have a copy of my previous medical which was taken almost 1.5 years back.I will go to new doctor as i have moved to other state.
More over i am Still nursing , can i take vaccination now.Will it affect my baby in anyway.
It seems medical is valid for one year.First time TB skin test was -ve , now if i take once again TB Skin test ,it will result +ve which i came to know from this forum because of retaking test in short span. Is it true.
Please some one who have gone through this or have idea about this,please help me.

GCDUMBO, are you telling me if your skin test is positive and they take the x-ray, they will send the x-ray to the USCIS? That's the first time I've heard that. I thought they just took the x-ray, if it was negative they mentioned it on the form and that was that.

Thats what I heard...but you could be right..!

Thats what I heard so..but you could be right..mentioning on the form..

GCDUMBO, are you telling me if your skin test is positive and they take the x-ray, they will send the x-ray to the USCIS? That's the first time I've heard that. I thought they just took the x-ray, if it was negative they mentioned it on the form and that was that.

All of your medical questions are best answered by your doctor :D
We only pretend to be lawyers here - not doctors ;) ;)

Seriously - check with your doctor whether you can do "x" and "y" and then decide.