Please sign petition against Lou Dobbs/CNN

Good Work
I think we should fwd this link to all our friends so that it becomes a mass effort. it is good to stop this crap coming from this idiot dubba. many people may feel that this type of nonsense doesnt affect us ..but in fact it does..for eg when he repeatedly says that immigrants are bringing TB and diseases to US ..then it gets ingrained in the local population. immigrants will then feel/face sub consious discrimination.

Don't feed the poison to Lou. He is begging to dicuss things to hate/liven up his rhetoric. The guy is known as pretty stupid and can't offer any solutions to anything. Just wants to keep the discussion alive to earn a living. Don't blame him. He has to feed himself.

If you really want to highlight H-1bs' contribution, go to another channel with a program on how H-1b's are doing well for themselves and for the economy.

I have not watched a lot of lou dobbs, but few of them.....and i dont know why you guys hate him so much??

of course he is always talking against immigration etc.....but whats wrong with that?

i wonder if it is our insecurities which makes us hate him??

i am a strong beleiver that citizens of any country have the first right to the opportunities and resources of that country.

Not without distorting the facts and being a incompetent jerk making way for hate & discrimination. Read the previous posts on this thread and the other ones to learn why he is a rejected guy.

I have not watched a lot of lou dobbs, but few of them.....and i dont know why you guys hate him so much??

of course he is always talking against immigration etc.....but whats wrong with that?

i wonder if it is our insecurities which makes us hate him??

i am a strong beleiver that citizens of any country have the first right to the opportunities and resources of that country.