Please share your medical exam experiances....

Immunizations from India

My husband and I were in India when we realized this sudden movement of Priority Dates. We called from India and booked an appointment with a doc in Arlington, VA and asked for the required vaccination for I-485. We were asked either to show immunization history or take shots for MMR, TT and Varicella. We got them done in India and they were accepted here. They charged $125 each for physical as we had Immunization record with us. (otherwise it was $350 each)

Last edited by a moderator:
I did at VA. medical exam costs $175. the doctor suggest me to get shots from local health department for free and TBtest only $7

--- you will be okay if it is less than 10mm in dia', if not you will be asked to get a chest X-Ray.

Hi IN2US, Thanks for the info, I think I have more than 10mm, if I take Chest X-ray what are the options I have. What are they going to Check in X-Ray. is there any posibility to get +ve there also...

Hi IN2US, Thanks for the info, I think I have more than 10mm, if I take Chest X-ray what are the options I have. What are they going to Check in X-Ray. is there any posibility to get +ve there also

Nothing to worry about, TB skin test will turn +ve for many different reasons and most of them will get -ve with chest X-ray so just chill and get ready to shed another $40 /$50 for an X-ray. if your X-ray is +ve , you will be asked to go on medication course and once you complete that course you are all set.

Good Luck :)