Please share your experience???

dadababu2000

Registered Users (C)
Going for the interview within next two weeks. Please post your recent interview experience in Miami. Also, when I got my green card, I was over 30 years old (in 2002); do I need a selective service status letter?? Another point, I had a speeding ticket back in 1996, although I paid for that but I can not recall the date when it happened and exactly how much I paid for. At that time I was in Ohio and I got it in West Virginia, I tried getting a proof of payment from that county court but they do not have any record of it. I requested my Ohio driving record but it does not have anything because I paid the ticket and it over 5-year old. What more can I do, if I eventually asked for the proof of payment?

If you can prove that you were on non-immigrant visa status till your 26th birthday, you don't need a SIL. Proof would include F1 visas, H1 visas, I-20 forms, EAD, Practical Training Card (I had to send these to the SSS for the SIL).

As far the ticket goes, there is not much more that you can do and it is a non-issue anyway (based on reading experiences on this forum). Mention it during the interview and show them your documentation. The IO has never made a big deal for anyone on this forum as long it was a minor (non-DUI, drug related etc) traffic infraction.