Please research First!

bringslite

Registered Users (C)
I have noticed that there are many people in this forum, most of whom are new to this forum that ask some very redundant and GENERAL questions that have been asked a million times, like if someone would need a visa to go to Canada, or need an advice on interview. I am not trying to put anyone down, but I suggest that before they post such questions, is that they use the search facility available in this forum before flooding the forum with questions that have been discussed in great deal.

Additionally, some of these questions (as the common sense would imply) should be directed to the appropriate authorities. Questions such as visa requirements to a certain country. These are very critical questions, and you may end up been refused to board the plane because someone one in this forum has given you the wrong or outdated info.

bringslite said:
I have noticed that there are many people in this forum, most of whom are new to this forum that ask some very redundant and GENERAL questions that have been asked a million times, like if someone would need a visa to go to Canada, or need an advice on interview. I am not trying to put anyone down, but I suggest that before they post such questions, is that they use the search facility available in this forum before flooding the forum with questions that have been discussed in great deal.

Additionally, some of these questions (as the common sense would imply) should be directed to the appropriate authorities. Questions such as visa requirements to a certain country. These are very critical questions, and you may end up been refused to board the plane because someone one in this forum has given you the wrong or outdated info.

You're absolutely right.But it's not only new members.There are some veterans as well.It sounds like they don't want take a time to read valuable infos and links posted by others.They want just keep posting wherever comes up in theirs minds...

RD Aug 22,2001
Approved Sep 15,2005
GC received Sep 20,2005

Absolutely correct, but I think that won’t be the purpose of the website since you can search anything in Google.com and find answers.
There would not be any people left, since you can search for it. I think part of it is just talking and feel that you ask for help from the people which have the same problem as you have and brain storm with all. Sometimes it gives you a good feeling. (Personal Opinion)

Last edited by a moderator:
nasrmobin said:
Absolutely correct, but I think that won’t be the purpose of the website since you can search anything in Google.com and find answers.
There would not be any people left, since you can search for it. I think part of it is just talking and feel that you ask for help from the people which have the same problem as you have and brain storm with all. Sometimes it gives you a good feeling. (Personal Opinion)

Nasrmobin, I think you are absolutely correct. It's not only information that people look for it's also advice and compassion. The need to talk to someone is greater than any other feeling I know of. Being on this forum or any forum for that matter helps people let go of their frustrations, anger and sorrows. You are so right when you say that information can be found anywhere..but to talk to a real person...priceless..!

nasrmobin said:

I agree. It doesnt matter if someone posts a message 1000 times...Unless we start to charge per message :)

Definitley, let them ask the questions over and over again this is what keeps this forum alive. If they start researching eventually there wont be any posts here in this forum.