Please reply

Amit Sethi

Registered Users (C)
Hi Friends,
I have filled my Canadian immigration on 29 May 2001 and I have n\'t recieved any information ...So Please tell me is that good or sounds bad........and how long it takes to get any response

Thanks for ur help

No Title

if you pay me $50 I would say it does not sound good, if you pay me $100 I would say yeah it does not sound that bad...well frankly just wait all will be well, take a look at the thread "How long takes after fileing papers?" and check out how Bhupinder is now sure his file is under consideration, as long as you have a confirmation that the embassy is looking into your application jus\' wait for a response.

No Title

Important please respond!
I have applied for Canadian Immigration about 10 days back. The question is :
I have filled one IMM 0008 for myself. Was I supposed to fill one for my wife too?

No Title

Anil, I agree with your comments, i was worried too. So i also suggest you to check
whether or not processing fee has been encashed by consulate or not. If not, then you
should worry, i\'m waiting since 05/17. i did\'nt recieve it by now.

No Title

I have applied for Canadian Immigration about 10 days back. The question is : I have filled one IMM 0008 for myself. Was I supposed to fill one for my wife too?

No Title

Bhupender!
I have applied for Canadian Immigration about 10 days back. The question is : I have filled one IMM 0008 for myself. Was I supposed to fill one for my wife too?

No Title

yes. You have to file a form for every member whether or not they are emigrating with you or not.

No Title

YES, you are supposed to fill your wife and all dependents if you have, even if they are not going to land with you, IF you have the FILE NO, please send them all the correct information or you can send a new Form with update information, do not forget to write a cover letter, IF you have NOT GOT the FILE NO, you should do it once you get it, as it will be easy for them to attach it to your File

No Title

GJI, i guess your question has been answered by inder99(message#8 of this thread).
and i also agree with that you need to send IMM0008 form for your spouse and all the
dependents, if you \'ve & applying immigration for them. I\'m in sync with Inder99 comments
that how should you proceed once you get the file no. You should\'ve read the application
kit, before submitting your application. Anyways wait for your file no. to come and in the
mean time, make sure anyother information or document you did\'nt send. You also need
to send the Police certificate for your spouse & dependents(over 19).
i hope this will help you.