please reply

safeeqp

Registered Users (C)
hello guru's.
I got my second finger print for next month.But never got an rfe.Do u guy's think they might sent me an rfe after this.
Wac0307*****
1st finger print feb 2002
2 nd finger print sep 2004 {done aug-6-2004}
my 140 got aproved in 2002 -dec.
non concurent.
I did get an rfe for I 140.
Any one with recent finger print and got approved without rfe,Please
reply.
Thank u all

Anything is possible with INS.

And there are lots of people who have received their approvals w and wo RFE after FP. Please scan the approval threads for more information.

safeeqp said:
hello guru's.
I got my second finger print for next month.But never got an rfe.Do u guy's think they might sent me an rfe after this.
Wac0307*****
non concurent.
reply.
Thank u all

You may get your approvals after 2nd FP. We got our approvals after 3 weeks of 2nd FP. Good luck!

Safeeq:
Has you case status changed after the fingerprinting? Does it say that the results of your second FP have been recieved?

It is possible

safeeqp said:
hello guru's.
Wac0307*****
non concurent.
reply.
Thank u all

My wife got a RFE 4 weeks after her fingerprint.
-SquareOne

Once they receive fingerprints, your message changes. Most probebly you don't get any RFE's after 2nd Fingerprints. Many chances that you may get approval with in three weeks of time.

I called FBI yesterday to check if my fingerprints have been approved by them. I was told that the results of my fingerprinting were sent to the USCIS the same day i.e. Aug. 6. The website is yet to be updated.

Me and my wife got our approval notice within 2 weeks of our 2nd FP and without any RFE. So, you might get approved without any RFE. Good luck! :)

fermat007 said:
Garun:
When was the website updated after your fingerprinting?
Sometimes it never get updated for weeks or months, but you might receive you approval notices in mail. Hang in there and watch your mailbox, you should probably get your approvals pretty soon.

fermat007 said:
Garun:
When was the website updated after your fingerprinting?

2nd FP done on Jun 29th and website reflected that the results were obtained on Jul 3rd. It was pretty fast.

garun said:
2nd FP done on Jun 29th and website reflected that the results were obtained on Jul 3rd. It was pretty fast.
Guess you were one of the lucky ones to see the online status update and that too pretty fast as per your words. Good Luck