Please recommend good lawyer on EB1-EA & NIW

alen

I am in TN, would like to start my GC application process. Your suggestion on good lawyers or sharing your experience are highly appreciated!

hi

post your email and I can send you a few names...still you should'nt blindly go with one of them but check yourself which one is more experienced filing in the area of your qualifications and the category you seek to file in.

Originally posted by alen
I am in TN, would like to start my GC application process. Your suggestion on good lawyers or sharing your experience are highly appreciated!

Be aware that dual intent is not allowed and the TN may not be renewed once you have filed the I-140. Time this carefully. Concurrent I-140/I-485/EAD filing or switching to an H1B is recommended. Several people on Joe Grasmick's site (for Canadians) have reported being rejected at both POE's and by mail for having an I-140 filed. If you remember, the application for a TN specifically asks if an I-140 has been filed on your behalf. Many immigration lawyers don't have a clue about TN's so get one that is up to date.

Brian