Please read this !

Then DEC17d said, U can talk abt women/sex/booze etc but not abt India.

BTW, who is going to win Super Bowl.

All these Dec17Rd, crazyNJ, enjoy joke threads and they don't have any problem with that. They don't want to get enlightened and not interested in the topics, which are delicate. They must have completed their education from convent schools where they teach: every religion is same & forget about your religion.
Nobody here enjoys the truth. These people don't care about religion, country, kashmir because they haven't seen the truth. They don't want to know the truth. They may not be knowing anybody who is died in kashmir or in riots. They are just here to worry about GC and want to enjoy jokes. They don't care who is serving on the border? & what kind of life our soldiers are going through? How many are loosing life daily? And the main part: who is behind all this?
Guys,
Enjoy your joke threads.
You are just one of those people who cares only about yourself not about country or religion.

JQuake, I am not saying

I am not saying I am not interested in those topics. Everyday I go to many news papers and search for topics on India including NYTimes, BBC to Hindu, Indian Express to even dawn. I read every article that says about India and Indians.
Here my point is only to agree with crazy_newjersy on the offtopic issues.
I AM NOT AGAINST DISCUSSING ISSUES ABOUT INDIA OR HINDUISM, BUT ...
IF SOMEONE LIKE CRAZY-NEWJERSEY SAYS A VALID POINT THEN WE SHOULD AGREE FIRST THAT IS VALID OPINION.

We are not fundamentalists like Bhukari or Thogadia. Let us all agree that we can not restrain ourself without posting India, Indian and Hindu related topics here. We shouldn't shout at crazy_newzersey for posting thread where his point is valid.

"I have a story for those who argue that "Don't read off-topics".
The court hall is silent and Lawyers are arguing about a case and Judge listening to it. Then Priya_GC and IndiaToday and other guys are arguing about India future loudly in one corner. Then Judge said "Order Order". Then PriyaGC said "If you are not interested in this issue, don't listen to it". Indiatoday said "We are talking about Indias problems, this building is built by peoples money, why shouldn't I talk about Indias great problems?"
Then crazy_newjersey said "Hey this place is meant for different purpose, this is a court, you shouldn't talk off topic issues here."
Then PriyaGC and Indiatoday said "crazy_newjersey, If you are true then why are you talking off-topic? Your question to us is no way related to ongoing court issue?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a high level story you have told, Man you are simply great !!!!! Aren't you ?????

I would also like to tell you a story in the same way.

When two big people talk, don't talk in the middle middle.
Principle is rotating in varandha.
Let the atmosphere come through window
Don't talk infront of my back, OK

What a shame, you can't even tell the joke properly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread is the most useless thread that i can think of. Threads like this will not change me in any way. Don't waste your time and energy. The problem is some us just don't find anything wrong with anything and I believe that is the biggest problem.

The sole purpose that IndiaToday, PriyaGC and JQuake come to this board is to spew hatred and incite religious bigotry.
I have never seen them address any immigration related issue or help others on this board. All you get from them is hate, hate, and more hate.
You do not care about religion, country or any other sane agenda.
If you were religious you would have learnt tolerance for people of other faith..if you loved your country you would have also learnt to respect your fellow Indians irrespective of their faith.
I know this post will be followed by more ranting from these religious bigots justifying their hate…there is no cure for them.

Re: JQuake, I am not saying

Dec17Rd,
In our opinion, the time has come to educate every indian that you meet about these issue. If we don't do that we are soon becoming minority in our own country. You may not believe me now, but you will when india will release census info.
This is the right platform to get hold of lot of indians who are well educated and intelligent. If they read these thoughts, they will spread the good words among other indians.
Also, we are just using a corner of this forum for good cause. You guys, are good hindus, should not have any problems if we use this corner. If you don't want contribute, that's fine. But atleast don't stand against us. That is the least I should expect from a hindu brother.

Re: Re: JQuake, I am not saying

Originally posted by JQuake
Dec17Rd,
In our opinion, the time has come to educate every indian that you meet about these issue. If we don't do that we are soon becoming minority in our own country. You may not believe me now, but you will when india will release census info.
This is the right platform to get hold of lot of indians who are well educated and intelligent. If they read these thoughts, they will spread the good words among other indians.
Also, we are just using a corner of this forum for good cause. You guys, are good hindus, should not have any problems if we use this corner. If you don't want contribute, that's fine. But atleast don't stand against us. That is the least I should expect from a hindu brother.

"IN YOUR OPINION TIME HAS COME TO EDUCATE INDIANS".. WHO ARE YOU TO THINK OTHERS SHOULD BE EDUCATED.. WHY DON'T U GO AND EDUCATE SOME FAITH AND TOLERANCE AND KINDNESS INTO YOURSELVES FIRST ??

"THIS IS THE RIGHT PLATFORM TO GET HOLD OF LOT OF INDIANS WHO ARE WELL EDUCATED AND INTELLIGENT".. I'M SURE THAT MEANS THAT YOU CAN'T SELL YOUR CHEAP STUFF ANYPLACE ELSE.. WHY DON'T U ACTUALLY USE THAT "ANYTOPIC" FORUM TO PUT YOUR HATE MESSAGES AND SEE HOW MANY PPL FOLLOW YOU..

OH NOW WE ARE HINDU BROTHERS.. YOUR ARE THIS RADICAL RELIGOUS PREACHER AND WE ARE SUPPOSED TO HELP YOU BECAUSE YOUR ARE A "HINDU BROTHER" OF OURS..
IF YOU GUYS ARE THAT MUCH INTO THIS HINDU-MUSLIM FIGHT WHY DIDN'T U STAY BEHIND IN INDIA AND CORRUPT THE INDIA THE WAY U GUYS HAVE BEEN DOIN ALL ALONG SO FAR..

THE COUNTRY(INDIA) OUT THERE IS DYING WITH POVERTY AND FAMINE AND NATURAL DISASTERS AND WHAT NOT.. LAST THING WE NEED IS SOME MORE INCITE BY STUPID RELIGION BASHING..
WE ARE NOT FROM CONVENT LIKE YOU THOUGHT WE WERE, BUT IF YOU ALL KEEP YOUR RELIGION TO YOURSELVES LIKE WE DO, THERE WOULD BE LESS PROBLEMS IN THE WORLD THAN IS NOW..
I PERSONALLY THINK DONATING A DOLLAR TO WWW.ASHA.ORG OR REDCROSS, IS A LOT BENEFICIAL TO THE PEOPLE SUFFERING THERE, THAN READING YOUR STUPID REMARKS..
YOU GUYS ARE RIGHT.. THREADS LIKE THIS WILL NOT CHANGE YOU OR INDIATODAY IN ANY WAY.. THATS WHY WE ARE ASKING YOU GUYS TO KEEP OFF YOUR HATRED THOUGHTS FROM THIS FORUM.. THERE ARE A LOTTA OTHER PLACES TO LOCK HORNS WITH OTHER RELIGIOUS FANATICS LIKE YOU GUYS.. GO THERE.. I BET IT WOULD BE AN INTERESTING DEBATE THERE..

Another useless post from useless user. The monkeys have got things way too easily without actually having to earn it.

When you don't understand anything, call it religious stuff, call it hatred.

Bunch of fucking chutiyas !!!!! Have no clue whatsoever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Go get a life Indiatoday..

Yeah.. thats right.. if people don't agree with you, Trash 'em.. Good idea..
Before trying to help your country, try to act civilised first..

I don't understand what you guys expect from the rest of us.. you talk about an issue.. we should drop everything we have been doing, set aside our pressing concerns and start listening to you guys right away.. if not we are disloyal to India.. Good deal..

I wonder what you guys have done so far about the issues u talkin about ? other than screamin out loud in an immigration website..

"I don't understand what you guys expect from the rest of us"

NOTHING !!!!!

To be very honest I have no expectation from you. Not at all, Nothing, ZERO, NIL. Please for God's sake understand me, Believe me, I beg your pardon if i mislead you or if you misunderstood me, I have no expectation from you and your brothers.

Believe me My posts are/were never meant to be read by readers like you. My posts were meant for people who could do more than one thing at a time, first what is important to them and then what is important to the country. I believe those who can only deal with one thing at a time , there will never be a day to do anything else. After GC, it's job, discrimination, children etc etc on and on. There will be always some pressing stuff !!!!!

we should drop everything we have been doing, set aside our pressing concerns and start listening to you guys right away..

No you should never do that. Why should you drop your pressing concern and go after something which will give you nothing in return ?? Smart people never do this and problem is we have way too many smart people, more than actually we would need.

I wonder what you guys have done so far about the issues u talkin about ? other than screamin out loud in an immigration website..

NOT MUCH ! How could anyone do anything ? Do you think you guys will let anyone do anything ?

Somehow there is this notion that those who wants to bring change/win the war should go back and scream from there, should go back and join army, fight it on border, as if you can't win anything without entire population joining army.

Smart ppl are much better than emotional baggages !!

There you just agreed.. yours posts aren't meant for readers like me.. thats why I'm asking you to take it elsewhere. All we were asking for (infact requesting) was to keep this site clean. Whats wrong with that ?
I know you can't do much about anything.. You can write a line without blaming anyone. You can't be patient to send your message across to everyone. And you blame everybody else for you not being able to do anything. If you think thats a good argument, you are dumber than a donut.
Your five minutes of fame is over. Now go and try to get a life.. If you wanna still keep barking, suit yourself.

What happend, Just got up stupid. Go to sleep.

I think some body has to kick his (crazy_newjersey)
butt.
Anybody from NY, NJ,CT please go a head and take care of him...

If no approval what you do.... So just do some thing... that's what people are doing... Insted banging their heads due to I485 process.

:D:D :D :D

"I don't understand what you guys expect from the rest of us"

IndiaToday is strangely correct about something. He is correct about our apathy.

There is a real agenda to repeat the "Gujarat Experiment" in other states by the ruling party. That "Experiment" is genocide. That is the same formula successfully used in Hitler's Germany and in Kosovo more recently. Hitler and Milosevic were both hugely popular elected leaders. They did not convince everyone that killing Jews or Muslims is a good idea. They only convinced a few, the vast majority were just apathetic. I see the same apathy in phrases like "... this is just a immigration website ..", " .. I give two dollars to redcross ..", "I don't understand what you guys expect from the rest of us".

Look , everyone here will get a greencard, eventually become citizens, live the American dream, etc. Nobody can take that away from you. But can you deny your roots ? Can you deny your feelings of outrage when you hear about women and children were killed by rioters in the name of religion in the streets of India ? Do you first check which religions they practiced ? How proud do you feel then ? How will you answer when your children ask about it -will you say "It's okay, they were just Muslims " or "it's okay, they were converting tribals" ?

I am guilty of the same apathy.

Can you believe VHP-RSS is trying to convince everyone that India faces a serious threat from the 2% Christian and 12% Muslim population, to justify genocide in the name of Hindutva ?

There are ways we all can make a difference. There needs to be awareness about the constitutional rights of everyone, especially the minorities. As well established, educated citizens of India with a conscience - it is our duty to eventually try to make a difference. you can do a lot more than give just a buck to the redcross. You don't have to do it today - just be ready to do your bit someday.

Someday, will you be willing to create scholarships for underprivileged women in India ? Will you be willing to convey your outrage to the Indian Ambassador in D.C. about the slaughter of dalits ? Will you be willing to voice your concern when the P.M. meets with NRI leaders in New York ? Someday you will be in a position to make a difference - question is whether you will be willing to .... or will you just contribute another dollar to Red Cross ?

Why don't you all agree that ...

Friends,
Why don't you all agree with this thread starter. His request is very simple. As simple as "How can we play clricket in football stadium? How can we play Football in cricket ground?"
It is that simple. If someone says we can't then don't argue with them saying they are dishonest to India or Hinduism. We are as much concerned as you, we are spending our energy at right place and right time but you are doing it in wrong place... it si that simple.

If really non-indians read our fights on this forum, see how-much damage we are doing to our country.

A persons other side of personality comes out only under anonymous identity. If we would have registered with our real names and with some kind of authenticity then really our posts might be in professional way.

I agree with the post that we should not discuss senstitive matters on this forum.

But dear PriyaGC, Indiatoday, Jquake, I do not know what to say. I agree with you folks 100%. Following your own religion, nationalism is so much out of fashion for us Hindus. That's the last thing, we'd like to do. Due to this mentality, we were ruled by Mughals first then by British. We still have the same frame of mind. Everything about west is cool and everything about our own culture is rubbish. Our ancestors were stupid who wrote all those Vedas and all those wonderful books. Right?

My other friends waytoolong etc, as far as I understand, all these guys are saying, you are free to do what you want and we should do what we should but do not mess with others. And we are not doing what we should. I reallly (I meant it) admire you guys for strictly praying 5 times a day just because you have been asked to do so. And look at us, it is so unfashionable for us to do that. So, no offence to you, but yeah, I agree most of the times, the topics become really hot and we start throwing mud at each other.

And you know why are we asians lag behind? We do not stay united. Look at europe, they are talking about one europe. US has great relations with Canada & mexico. AND Look at us. Do I need to name each and every country.

Coming back to main topic, all these notorious people are trying to tell their fellow citizens, is that TAKE PRIDE IN YOUR OWN CULTURE/ COUNTRY/ RELIGION.

"Due to this mentality, we were ruled by Mughals first then by British."
And I suppose you will feel vindicated by killing as many muslims and christians as possible ? Smart move.
"Our ancestors were stupid who wrote all those Vedas and all those wonderful books. Right? "
A literal interpretation of the vedas is just as dangerous as a literal interpretation of the Shariat. Ramayana is a good fairy tale - but look closely : it refers to humans as monkeys. If that is not racism , what is ?
"I reallly (I meant it) admire you guys for strictly praying 5 times a day just because you have been asked to do so. "
I reallly (I meant it) admire you guys for murdering other Indians in the name of Ram just because you have been asked to do so.
"topics become really hot and we start throwing mud at each other."
And then some don saffron and graduate to ethnic cleansing ...
"We do not stay united"
That is because you want to cling to a 5000 year old racist segregationist social structure based on division of labor, that's why. How can you segregate and then conveniently ask for unity when the going gets tough ?
"Look at europe, they are talking about one europe. US has great relations with Canada & mexico. "
Because they are not trying to create a utopia by killing their own citizens. Do you know who tried it last ? Serbia - against the kosovar muslims.

Don't you get it - you cannot have nationalism by excluding 20% of Indians. However, you can have religious fanaticism. DO NOT CONFUSE THE TWO.

Cut this shit out !! This thread was useless, dull and boring to
begin with. Let's talk about something powerfull somewhere else.

This kind of meaningless thread makes me very sick.