Please read this !

crazy_newjersey

Registered Users (C)
I started a separate thread although forum123 had a similar message.
We all should realise that this website is about immigration ( http://boards.immigrationportal.com ) and we should maintain the sanctity of the website. Although its nice to see them(PriyaGC, IndiaToday, Waytoolong) passionately defending their views it just is a wrong place to do that. We are facing enough issues already related to immigration and visa that keeps us on the edge. Let us as a team in this messageboard ignore those sentiments expressed by these people. Lets keep our eyes on the ball and not respond to those issues that are not related to visa/immigration.
I don't mean to offend anybody..
Thanks

Well I agree and disagree

With Approvals practically drying up, INS in a limbo, people still want to interact..............................
Rajiv Khanna has provided us with an excellent site to share our desperation and anxiety, even if it means going off topic

Re: Well I agree and disagree

I don't understand what's your problem.
If you don't want to read any messages that are not immigration related, just don't click on them. It's so simple.
I have exactly opposite thoughts on this.
I have gained lot of knowledge from my friends like (priyagc, indiatoday, woreq123 & many more) and from enamies like (waytoolong etc).
I feel that this is the best platform to spread this knowledge to other people who are in same boat. Ultimately, GC is not everything in many people's life. India is facing lot of problems eventhough we have all kinds resources and this is a real high time to do something otherwise country is going to fall apart soon. We are not here just to get GC & to earn money, we are also here to pay back to our country, which provided us great education, resources & freedom. I have seen so many people in this board who have changed their mind after reading these messages. These messages and the kind of hate that we see from our fellow indian muslim citizens & pakis is mind blowing.
And I don't think we are wasting any resources by sending these messages. They are just probably in cents & I don’t think Rajiv Khanna would mind spending few cents for his country.

Originally posted by crazy_newjersey
I started a separate thread although forum123 had a similar message.
We all should realise that this website is about immigration ( http://boards.immigrationportal.com ) and we should maintain the sanctity of the website. Although its nice to see them(PriyaGC, IndiaToday, Waytoolong) passionately defending their views it just is a wrong place to do that. We are facing enough issues already related to immigration and visa that keeps us on the edge. Let us as a team in this messageboard ignore those sentiments expressed by these people. Lets keep our eyes on the ball and not respond to those issues that are not related to visa/immigration.
Thanks

Believe it or not - despite the trash talk, I have tremendous respect for folks who contradict me. Without the debate and the jokes, there will hardly be any difference between this site and the INS case status site. I also want to know what people really think about issues with being politically correct - this forum provides that opportunity with it's anonymity.

I know you can ask me to go to some other forum, but think about it - I don't want to waste my time arguing with some moron with a high school degree. Here, however, everyone is educated, well established professionals, creme'-de-la-creme' of their societies and gives my grey matter reasonable exercise.

Anyway - I think you just started a non-immigration related debate. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
WHY HERE ??

Its funny people ask me not to read the threads if they are not immigration related.. What about expressing your views in the appropriate places my friend ? Why is that issues about Indian societies, Hatred towards Pakistan (trust me I'm not a Pakistani..) be laundered in an immigration website ? I'm not trying to curb people from expressing their views, but much like the views themselves, isn't the forum its is expressed equally important ??
By posting non-immigration issues, you are misleading people coming to this website trying to get information on immigration related issues. Why don't you start another forum and get your opinions there ? Seriously how far is Mother Teresa and Hindu racism related to
ImmigrationPortal Forums > ImmigrationPortal.com > US Immigration > Immigrant Visas (Green Cards) > I-485 Issues > 485 issues in Vermont Service Center ???

I recommend www.Desi.Net site for all Non-Immigration discussions

I recommend www.Desi.Net site for all Non-Immigration related Desi discussions, thus we won't corrupt this cool immigration site .. Most of the desis hang out @ www.Desi.Net for all Desi related discussions ..

I agree with crazy_newjersey.
By not wanting to go to a different forum these people are hijacking the agenda of this forum. Their laziness results in a huge waste of time for people who do not want to get involved in these meddles. Keep off these arguments from Immigration forums for God sake..

Yes I agree with crazy_newjersey, instead of wasting the resources of this site, they can as well spend time on other sites (Yahoo discussion groups) discussing these non related issues. They might be genuine concerns, but this is not the place.

Argument 'not to read the threads if they are not immigration related' is funny. If you fill this site with all the non related topics, how can the new guys search for thier related topic?

Why is that u all start talking abt off-topic discussion when there is a thread related to India etc. Come on. If u don't want to read, then move onto the next thread. I agree, it is a distracting. But again there are so many stupid/lame thread that people start on these boards and u seem to bear with them but not something related to India/Home country.

Also note, the threads have crip and clear titles, that u don't need to read them, if u don't want to participate. They are not like mysterious title where u need to open the thread to know abt the topic of discussion.

Anyway, I would recommend message board posters to put OT (Off topic) in the title incase it is not related to immigration. This way, the GC focussed citizens will not open the thread, if they don't want to participate/peruse through it. IMHO.

Do not trash this forum

with all this crap ... pls use other discussion boards for any type of trashy discussions not related to immigration ....

Do not induced hatred among people as that is not what this board is meant for .....

Originally posted by priyagc
Why is that u all start talking abt off-topic discussion when there is a thread related to India etc. Come on. If u don't want to read, then move onto the next thread. I agree, it is a distracting. But again there are so many stupid/lame thread that people start on these boards and u seem to bear with them but not something related to India/Home country.

Also note, the threads have crip and clear titles, that u don't need to read them, if u don't want to participate. They are not like mysterious title where u need to open the thread to know abt the topic of discussion.

Anyway, I would recommend message board posters to put OT (Off topic) in the title incase it is not related to immigration. This way, the GC focussed citizens will not open the thread, if they don't want to participate/peruse through it. IMHO.

I agree with PriyaGC. Anyway there is nothing much going on with GC process.

<<I started a separate thread although forum123 had a similar message.>>

Why ? You are wasting lot of resources by starting new thread and giving it a misleading title "Please read this" unlike ours which are very clear from the subject. So don't ever post another nonsensical message on this board. REMEMBER this board is for immigration issues and don't beg others to read bullshit things.

We all should realise that this website is about immigration ( http://boards.immigrationportal.com ) and we should maintain the sanctity of the website. Although its nice to see them(PriyaGC, IndiaToday, Waytoolong) passionately defending their views it just is a wrong place to do that.

WHEN YOU DO THINGS WITH PASSION AND CONVICTION EVERY NOTHING IS WRONG.AGAIN WE DIDN'T ASK YOU WHETHER THIS PLACE IS RIGHT OR WRONG.

We are facing enough issues already related to immigration and visa that keeps us on the edge.

YOU ARE BOUND TO FACE ISSUES, TODAY IT IS IMMIGRATION AFTER IMMIGRATION IT WILL BE SOMETHING ELSE. HAVE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT WHY ? BECAUSE YOU WANT TO LIVE EASY LIFE, MAKE EASY MONEY AND GIVE NOTHING IN RETURN. YOU STAND UP FOR NOTHING AND HENCE YOU WILL FAIL FOR ANYTHING. YOU PREFER TO LIVE IN DARK , YOU PREFFER TO JUST GET BY. THAT SIMPLY DOESN'T WORK IN LONG RUN. YOU HAVE TO CONFRONT THE ISSUES HEAD ON INSTEAD OF RUNNIGN AWAY FROM IT, THINKING SOMEONE ELSE IS GOING TO FIX IT FOR YOU.

Let us as a team in this messageboard ignore those sentiments expressed by these people. Lets keep our eyes on the ball and not respond to those issues that are not related to visa/immigration.

HENCEFORTH I WILL IGNORE YOU. YOU DON'T IMPRESS ME AT ALL.

YOU DIDN'T OFFEND ANYBODY BUT YOU DID IRRITATE MANY, THAT'S ALL. IT'S IRRITATING TO HEAR THOSE WOMEN LIKE THOUGHTS.

Thanks

Originally posted by bumblebee
Women-like thoughts ??????
I apologize for our hot headed friend - he grew up in a chauvinistic society. I am pretty sure he is pretty nice once you get to know him.

It takes two to argue..

Indiatoday knows everything about me..thats cool..
What a presumptious person..
If being nice and expressing my opinion in the most decent way makes me have "women-like thoughts", I'm proud of that..
Knock yourself out but I'm not stooping down to fight you..

I guess, one of the reasons India today is India-today is because of people like Indiatoday..

crazy_newjersey, There is a saying ...

If you throw a stone on shit it will spill on your face! You never heard that crazy_newjersy!!

This forum is more dominated by people like indiatoday. They don't listen, they just think they are true always. I am scared to express my opinion because they all fight me with absurd language. Once I have participated in such discussions when dma_va kind of people discussing it in professional way.
These people may tie me with pakistan because I am talking against them. But I am pure Indian and Hindu. I am not a RSS-Hindu or VHP-Hindu or Thogadia-Hindu or Modi-Hindu. I am Hindu as How Indian supreme court defined Hinduism as how Vivekananda defined hindu in World Religion Summit in Chicago.

I have a story for those who argue that "Don't read off-topics".
The court hall is silent and Lawyers are arguing about a case and Judge listening to it. Then Priya_GC and IndiaToday and other guys are arguing about India future loudly in one corner. Then Judge said "Order Order". Then PriyaGC said "If you are not interested in this issue, don't listen to it". Indiatoday said "We are talking about Indias problems, this building is built by peoples money, why shouldn't I talk about Indias great problems?"
Then crazy_newjersey said "Hey this place is meant for different purpose, this is a court, you shouldn't talk off topic issues here."
Then PriyaGC and Indiatoday said "crazy_newjersey, If you are true then why are you talking off-topic? Your question to us is no way related to ongoing court issue?"
Then Neil etc said "I agree with PriyaGC."

Please don't bash at me.
PriyaGC, Indiatoday, crazy_newjersey and Neil, forgive me for using your ids in this narration.

What a jerk this Indiatoday is..

First he came on as racist.. then as sexist.. the more he talks this guy digs himself deeper..
He didn't answer one single question in a legitimate way and proved how intolerable he is..