Please read : Any suggestions is Appreciated

sanju7

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

If any of you have suggestions on my problem, please let me know.

Wife’s case and myself was approved on 8/26/02. Stamping was done on 9/4/02 at NEWARK. My wife’s card was ordered on 9/27/02 and we received it on 10/1/02. For myself, card was ordered on 9/28/02 and we didn't received yet.

I called IIO this morning and she told me that my card was mailed on 9/30/02 and she verified address and said every thing looks okay. I'm bit worried that I didn't received yet. Guys please let me know what should I do now? Can I call my attorney and explain the situation?

Thank you.
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Wait.

Wait for a couple of more days....

Wait till Monday...Else speak to an IIO...if they can send a replacement..

If they cannot, U will have to file for replacement, which cost 190...

Thank you for the suggestion.

I will speak to IIO tomorrow again and see what they will say.

Another problem is I'm going to India on 10/23 and returning on 11/15, my family is already in India. I have to apply for the replacement before I leave. Nothing works smoothly I guess :(((

:confused: :

Originally posted by sanju7

I'm bit worried that I didn't received yet. Guys please let me know what should I do now? Can I call my attorney and explain the situation?

Wow! Just give it a few more days and for sure it will come up in the mail!!!!

Correct

July16,

Your are correct, I just verified with one of my friend( his wife's card was lost in mail ) that we need file I 90 and $130 fee.

Thanks,

Re: Correct

Originally posted by sanju7
July16,

Your are correct, I just verified with one of my friend( his wife's card was lost in mail ) that we need file I 90 and $130 fee.

Thanks,

Thanks sanju7

But like other Veterans like ranniedv Peter_102001 asdasd have advised you, please do wait for atleast another 15 days, if by then you dont get the GC then apply another I 90.

Thank you

July16 and Others,

Thanks for your advice. I will wait some more days and they I will apply for I 90.

Thank you.

India Trip

UR trip to india will not be affected...if U have the stamp on UR passport.....

So no need to hurry.....

My case got transferred from VSC to Newark on sep-18 and i checked with IIO yesterday - why i am not getting transfer notice . She told me that it may take more time than usual as auditing is going on and asked me to call back after Oct-15th. May be there is a back log in their mail room ( i am not sure though).

I got it and thak you

Thank for your support.

I just now received my card also. Posted date on the mail was on Oct 01, 2002.

Again our info:
AD: 08/26/2002
PP: 09/04/2002
COD: 09/27 for my wife and 9/28 for myself
Card Rcvd: 10/01 for my wife and 10/04 for myself.

Thank you again and I'm signing off from here. I got lot information from this site. I came to this site in May 2002 and it was very helpful.

Good-bye and best of luck to every one.

:cool: :cool: :) :) :)