Please Pray for me

Yellowrocks

We all were happy for you on your GC approval two weeks back. Really sorry to know about family problem.

If its other than health related, its you and only you can resolve the issue.
Be positive minded and pray and pray . Really, you gain mental strength by praying.

Good luck and we all expect to hear good news from you pretty soon.

Thanks

Thank for your well wishes and prayers
I am praying to god
Please keep praying for me
I will let you know if the problem gets resolved.

There's no god, it's a fairy tale. And if there was somebody omnipotent, I'd certainly wish he fixed the wars and diseases and hunger and a million more important things before he gets around to your little family problem. This is an immigration related forum, go to church.

No God. Huh? You are still wondering why is your case pending with PD of 02 and that too on EB2? Hmm..:rolleyes:

Well, anyway, what are YOU (cmonalready) doing to fix the problems around the world? Anything? Charity? Adopted a kid? Did you help anyone in the past one minute, hour, day, week, year? Just big talk and no substance. Hypocrite!

God moves in mysterious ways. HE helps everyone - big and small and even people like you. God often tests you - to make sure that you still BELIEVE in him. Temptations and tests are part of our life and GOD does it to confirm your faith and your authenticity.

Hopefully "yellowrocks" will have his problems resolved sooner than later. "Those ya seek, shall receive" - "yellowrocks" may God be with you! Just hang in there buddy!

Last edited by a moderator:
A poet once said, and I am paraphrasing (brutally unfortunately):

Have faith. So when you are about to step into the precepice of utter darkness one of two things will happen - either you feet will land on firm ground or you will be given wings.

I pray for you, Munna. Hang in there.

hello yellowrocks,
When I heard that you became greenrocks from yellowrocks, I as happy for you and you gave hope for everybody., now you are in need of hope...believe me, there are lots of good souls in this forum, they will all pray for you to resolve your personal problem. what you shold you do is take a break from everything......then come back and revisit your current personal problem, then you will see the solution. People make stupid mistake, when they are excited.......if you had a moment , you will know that you might have done things differently...so take a deep breath and think.

Also.....communication is the mother of all solution. Communicate openly and faithfully, speak from your heart....even whaever the mistake you or anybody does will resolve any issue also aplogize...whether issue with you or or somebody...that will cool everybody and take responsibilities.

Remember a problem is evolved by more than one person and circustances

God is ther only to the people who believe in .

God be with you....let see your yellow smiley face:) on your next posting.

Hypocrite!
How am I a hypocrite, when did I claim to be a do gooder? Religion is manipulating liars on one side telling fairy tales to scared superstitious people on the other, so if you want to see a hypocrite look at your priest. You and bin Laden would have a lot to chat about, he can't stop talking about his god either. And what's with the stupid superstition with all caps? Just grow up.

I don't want to adopt any kids, and even if I did I can't afford to. But I can certainly afford to donate condoms, preferrably to people like you. So if you ever need any, drop me a line.

Yeah, I'm sure an omnipotent being is responsible for incompetence and unprofessionalism of USCIS. Can't be anything else.

There's no god, it's a fairy tale. And if there was somebody omnipotent, I'd certainly wish he fixed the wars and diseases and hunger and a million more important things before he gets around to your little family problem. This is an immigration related forum, go to church.

I Donna how these Atheists get their ideas about God? Did God swear that He will take care of ALL diseases and hunger in this world?
In your atheistic world view, what makes you to think that Hunger and diseases are ‘bad’? Isn't "Survival of the fittest"?
Don't you agree that there is a Evil in the world while denying God? How evil is possible when there is no good? It is a childish argument for Atheism.

How am I a hypocrite, when did I claim to be a do gooder? Religion is manipulating liars on one side telling fairy tales to scared superstitious people on the other, so if you want to see a hypocrite look at your priest. You and bin Laden would have a lot to chat about, he can't stop talking about his god either. And what's with the stupid superstition with all caps? Just grow up.

I don't want to adopt any kids, and even if I did I can't afford to. But I can certainly afford to donate condoms, preferrably to people like you. So if you ever need any, drop me a line.

Yeah, I'm sure an omnipotent being is responsible for incompetence and unprofessionalism of USCIS. Can't be anything else.

God Bless you! :)

I dont know what exactly your problem is..but here are few things that may help

1) If you have lot of time and dont know what to do..try to join some volunteer organisation and spend your time for good cause

2) If you have no time and struggling with life and work, and getting stressed out a lot..find out the ways to minimize the stress. May be take some vacation and relax some time, invite your parents/in-laws for a visit.

3) If you dont have kids, may be plan for one, it helps a lot

Also you can try to get the help from Counselling, I think there are lot of good counselling centers..

Just my opinions...

Yellowrocks.........

Believe me.

U r pretty close to come out the problem you are facing... May be a day if not minutes.

Dont expect anything.. Or for the time being " HAVE NO DESIRE".

my_gc_pain,

I respect your helping nature. But planning for kids to come out of problems is the last thing anyone would like to do.

Plan for KIDS only after you are almost stable..................

Do NOT throw your ideas just like this.

va_lc_case

As I said in my original post, it really depends on kind of problem that he is facing..We cannot recommend anything without knowing the exact problem. I just gave him few ideas to think about, rest all upto their unique situation and decision based on that.

I dont think the problems will go away just like that, you need to put effort to rectify it

May be the best thing will be to get a professional counseling, and decide best course of action.

Believe me.

U r pretty close to come out the problem you are facing... May be a day if not minutes.

Dont expect anything.. Or for the time being " HAVE NO DESIRE".

my_gc_pain,

I respect your helping nature. But planning for kids to come out of problems is the last thing anyone would like to do.

Plan for KIDS only after you are almost stable..................

Do NOT throw your ideas just like this.

Hi

Hi
My In-Laws are the people Who has made my life miserable.
My Wife is on My Side
But InLaws Sitting in the Great Country India have a corrupted Mind and TYPICAL DESI THINKING, THEY THINK WRONG
IF I SIT NEXT TO BUSH, THEY WONT THINK I AM SITTING NEXT TO U.S. PRESIDENT, INSTEAD THEY WILL THINK, SITTING NEXT TO A FIRANGI
THEY ARE CRAZY
I Cant disclose all the points, but they have made life miserable.

OK, IF I DONT LISTEN TO THEM.... WHICH IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN DOING, THEY TORTURE MY WIFE... IF SHE BECOMES FRONT AND DONT LISTEN TO THEM, THEY HARRASS MY PARENTS AND DEFAME ALL OF US
THEIR MIND IS GONE MAN.... ALL THE TRIES HAVE BEEN MADE

IF YOU TELL THEM ITS A NICE WEATHER, THEY WILL TELL, BUT THERE ARE 2 CLOUDS, WHICH SUCKS

THEY ARE HORRIBLY PESSIMISTIC AND SARCASTIC AND WHAT NOT.....
LIFE SUCKS MAN

PLEASE PRAY FOR ME SO THAT MY LIFE BECOMES BETTER AND MYSELF , MY WIFE AND MY PARENTS CAN LIVE PEACEFULLY TOGETHER

I dont know what exactly your problem is..but here are few things that may help

1) If you have lot of time and dont know what to do..try to join some volunteer organisation and spend your time for good cause

2) If you have no time and struggling with life and work, and getting stressed out a lot..find out the ways to minimize the stress. May be take some vacation and relax some time, invite your parents/in-laws for a visit.

3) If you dont have kids, may be plan for one, it helps a lot

Also you can try to get the help from Counselling, I think there are lot of good counselling centers..

Just my opinions...

IN PLAIN I WOULD SAY PEOPLE HAVE MORE BIGGER PROBLEM THEN YOU DO....
THINK ABOUT PEOPLE WHO IS TRYING HARD TO SURVIVE IN THIS CRUEL WORLD.....OF DEVILS....
THERE IS SAYING.... BURA JO DEKHAN MAIN CHALA BURA NAA DIKHYA KOI JO DIL KHOJA AAPNA MUJHSA BURA NA KOI

SORRY IF IT HURTS.........

Hi
My Wife is on My Side
But InLaws Sitting in the Great Country India have a corrupted Mind and TYPICAL DESI THINKING, THEY THINK WRONG
IF I SIT NEXT TO BUSH, THEY WONT THINK I AM SITTING NEXT TO U.S. PRESIDENT, INSTEAD THEY WILL THINK, SITTING NEXT TO A FIRANGI
THEY ARE CRAZY

OK, IF I DONT LISTEN TO THEM.... WHICH IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN DOING, THEY TORTURE MY WIFE... IF SHE BECOMES FRONT AND DONT LISTEN TO THEM, THEY HARRASS MY PARENTS AND DEFAME ALL OF US

IF YOU TELL THEM ITS A NICE WEATHER, THEY WILL TELL, BUT THERE ARE 2 CLOUDS, WHICH SUCKS

LIFE SUCKS MAN

PLEASE PRAY FOR ME SO THAT MY LIFE BECOMES BETTER AND MYSELF , MY WIFE AND MY PARENTS CAN LIVE PEACEFULLY TOGETHER

Watch Zee TV,Sony Tv and that's all

Hi YellowRocks
Please watch “kasam se “, “Saat Phere “ , Durgesh nandini etc etc. Pick any one, full of “ Sir Dard “ but then you can start enjoying your in-laws as they will look too good to you. Yes man this “saas – bahu” issue is perpetual and global. Yes , even American and British have this life mutation process. Just calling them “in laws” does not change their character. Kashmir, Israel will be resolved one day, but ……. The war between “MIL-DIL” is the foundation of humanity. Hence appreciate that. Birds are smatter then us, as soon as the offspring gets their wings, parents ask them to leave the nest of dad/mom. But in Human, the same relationship mutation happens after bahu enters the scene. So it is just natural process of our life cycle.
It was mentioned in Ramayana too. Sita was having same “saas bahu” issue with Kaikeyee ( Dasrath’s wife ) and you all know how Sita was sent to jungle for 12 years ( and Ram was forced to accompany his only mate ). Hence learn lesson from Ramayana, don’t take “panga” with saas.
Please listen to my advice seriously and watch zee TV ( have a headache balm handy) . You will get plenty of ideas to handle the in-laws. And yes, have patience, just 2-3 dialogues takes eternity some times . And you are all set man. After some time ask them to watch too. Now you both know the rules of game and sure will not just make random move and hence game will slow down. Have a nice time with Zee TV.

Hi
My Wife is on My Side
THEY ARE CRAZY

LIFE SUCKS MAN

Hi
My Wife is on My Side
THEY ARE CRAZY

LIFE SUCKS MAN

You and your family CANNOT fix this problem. Only your wife CAN.

[Kashmir, Israel will be resolved one day, but ……. The war between “MIL-DIL” is the foundation of humanity. Hence appreciate that]

Very well said blessed_by_INS. Couldn't agree more :) :)

If you rearrange the letters in the word mother-in-law, you get "Woman Hitler"...
no comments further