Please post: JUL/AUG EAD Approvals From NSC

Got EAD Card Today

I got my EAD card today by mail it took only 1 It is approved on 21 st Aug and got on 23 rd Aug :) :cool:

AP approved

RD 5/31/02
ND 06/18/02
EAD 08/02/02 recvd on 08/06/02 at home address
FP 08/06/02
Dependent AP 08/02/02 recvd 08/16/02 by lawyers office
Primary AP 08/22/02 recvd 08/27/02 by lawyers office

We received three copies of the AP notice. I saw some earlier posts that said they only received two copies. Is this service center dependent?

Message for sivam

Hi Sivam,

One of my friend is looking for a good attorney in Chicago. In your earlier posts you had mentioned that your attorney does a decent job.

Could you give me his particulars or send me a private mail.

Thanks

Rsur

Hi Rsur

I was unable to send you a private message. ( May be I don't know exactly how to do it). I tried to send you a message but in vain.

Hi Rsur,

My attorney has good expertise in dealing with Immigration Matters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Many Thanks Sivam

Thanks for the prompt reply . I have noted the details. You can delete your post if there are any privacy issues involved

Immigration to replace Baby Boomer retirees..

Bijili.com for more info

Many people already know, After world war II, all the soldiers returned back to US, that spurred the population growth after 1945 and continued until 60's. This population is called Baby boomers. These Baby boomer generation start retiring from 2007 onwards, means big void in corporate America. To replace the skilled or unskilled labor there is not enough work force in USA. Thus US needs more both skilled and unskilled labor until atleast 2015. This can be done only by Immigration. If you read recent articles at Economist and Barron you may realize how important immigration is, to compete with Europeans and fastest growing China. Here I am adding the notes I collected from Barrons. Hope you find it useful, just like INS.

New Melting Pot
How immigration helps keep the U.S. competitive and financially strong

Please read this detailed attachment.

Aug EAD approval

Any Aug EAD approval. Please post your experience

My RD 8/20/2002.

Anyone knows how much time it will take to approve my case

RD AUG21 ; ND AUG23

RD AUG21 ; ND AUG23
I have only applied for EAD and not for AP. I have not yet received EAD or FP notices

Received EAD NSC

My wife received the EAD plastic card. The details follows:

ID: 140SeekerJune
ND: 08/19/2001
EAD: 09/17/2001

sent documents on 9/9/02

sent 485/AP/EAD forms to NSC on 9/9/02..... no news yet..
Will the receipt notices come to me directly or will they go to the lawyer?

Sent to NSC on 9/18/02, 485/EAD/AP

For those who are tracking. I will put in the Notice date once I get it.

EAD Renewal approved -- NSC

NSC doing a good job.

Nebraska Service Center...
EAD Renewal RD 08/20

Approved on 09/17 and received EAD card (myself and spouse)
on 09/19...

Waiting for receipts

I485/I131/EAD send on 08/14. Still waiting for receipts. Checks are also not cleared. How long should i wait. I called NSC and they say it is not in the system.

:confused:

RD AUG21 ; ND AUG23 : EAD SEPT19

RD AUG21 ; ND AUG23
I have only applied for EAD and not for AP.

EAD received : SEPT19

Waiting for FP Notice
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Does anyone have any idea if the average of 12 months required for the I-485 is going to reduce because of a decrease in # of applications after July 2001. Also looks like INS has employed considerable contract resources to reduce the backlog and get the I-485 time to 6months

EAD/AP

For those who are tracking:
485/EAD/AP forms sent to NSC on 9/9/02.... checks cleared 9/26/02.. have to talk to my lawyer about notice of receipt etc.

ImmiTesting - please reply

Are you referring to EAD notice or the actual EAD(plastic card)? If you have received the actual EAD, could you please share if your application was filed concurrently suing the Concurrent filing?

Would appreciate your response sincerely.

ImmiTesting - please reply

Are you referring to EAD notice or the actual EAD(plastic card)? If you have received the actual EAD, could you please share if your application was filed concurrently suing the Concurrent filing?

Would appreciate your response sincerely.