Please post if no LUD on 2/3/08

some one please tell me that this is not true.. come on they hardly had any moment for eb3 how can the visa numbers be all consumed already.

Today I called TSC and later spoke to one of the supervisor .. I was told there are no more visa numbers available for Indian nationals till 2009. it seems they got letter from Dept of state telling them no visa numbers (Eb3) for indian nationals... I tried to argue with her saying" why do you publish Visa bullettin saying PD 05/08/2001 and saying no visa numbers" etc etc...
that did not work and she repeated the same...

I am really confused... EB3 visa numbers for 2008 are used up????
Why do they say it is all over?? My security,NC,FP all clear..
Waited 7 years and no end to this mess.....
Why do they publish visa bullettin if no numbers are available? they can put as "U" !!!
Don't get it....

PD 05/07/2001
EB3 - India

I got LUD on my I485 and my wife's I485 on 2/3/08. My I485 has been approved last year but my wife's case is pending. Two weeks ago, my wife applied for AP renewal and I thought the LUD might be related to AP.

No LUD for me on 02/03/08. My case is at TSC with my last update in May 2007.

I am stuck in NC for one year with a visa number (always and currently) available (hoping that the new memo that NCs pending more than 6 months will be cleared is true...).

LUD does not mean anything sometimes. I got my GC last year May and now there is LUD (Feb. 3, 2008). USCIS has some routine I think.