Please post if no LUD on 2/3/08

gc_so_what

Registered Users (C)
I saw two or three threads where people are reporting if they got LUDs on 2/3/08 but we are unable to deduce anything from that as we see lots of people reporting that they got the LUD.

I am creating this thread so people can report if there were no LUDs for their cases on 2/3/08. That way we might be able to see who got LUD and who didn't and deduce something.

But at the moment my guess is everybody got a LUD let us see.

Thanks

I saw only cases in Texas got LUD. Starting with SRC.

I believe LUDs for Nebraska (starting with LIN) scheduled for the next week or week after next.

I saw only cases in Texas got LUD. Starting with SRC.

I believe LUDs for Nebraska (starting with LIN) scheduled for the next week or week after next.

mine is VSC, but in TSC.
Are you serious about next week LUD? :D

Me neither

No LUD for me.
Last was on 09/30/07.

--
EB2-NIW
I-140/I-485 RD 10/13/2005
I-140 AD July 2006.

FP2 in May 2007.

Lud

Our pending I-485 LUDs changed to 02/03/2008.
Our AP/EADs approved 12/22/2007.

Thanks,

no visa numbers for 2008

Our pending I-485 LUDs changed to 02/03/2008.
Our AP/EADs approved 12/22/2007.

Thanks,

Today I called TSC and later spoke to one of the supervisor .. I was told there are no more visa numbers available for Indian nationals till 2009. it seems they got letter from Dept of state telling them no visa numbers (Eb3) for indian nationals... I tried to argue with her saying" why do you publish Visa bullettin saying PD 05/08/2001 and saying no visa numbers" etc etc...
that did not work and she repeated the same...

I am really confused... EB3 visa numbers for 2008 are used up????
Why do they say it is all over?? My security,NC,FP all clear..
Waited 7 years and no end to this mess.....
Why do they publish visa bullettin if no numbers are available? they can put as "U" !!!
Don't get it....

PD 05/07/2001
EB3 - India

Today I called TSC and later spoke to one of the supervisor .. I was told there are no more visa numbers available for Indian nationals till 2009. it seems they got letter from Dept of state telling them no visa numbers (Eb3) for indian nationals... I tried to argue with her saying" why do you publish Visa bullettin saying PD 05/08/2001 and saying no visa numbers" etc etc...

Why do they publish visa bullettin if no numbers are available? they can put as "U" !!!
Don't get it....

PD 05/07/2001
EB3 - India
"No use to cry", you have everything clear (NC/FP/BC) but no visa.
I have visa number available but still pending in NC/BC.
Did you get it?

Hope this is not true. It has been a long wait and hoping to get some thing this year.
PD 11/2001

Don't get it....

PD 05/07/2001
EB3 - India

Would you really feel better if it was "U"? I don't think so. No use to get upset because of this, really. I had (and have) visa number available for last 2+ years, but stuck in NC.... ironic, isn't it?

No Proper Logic in the whole US Immigration Process .

No Proper Logic in the whole US Immigration Process <period> .

no LUD for me since 8/2007. EDIT: got LUD on Feb 6 with card production ordered notice :)

Last edited by a moderator: