Please post here: Jan/Feb '02 RD filers FP expired waiting for second FP notice

not that many?

My wife's wants to go to india for couple of months. I am worried that we would get second FP notice while she is away from the country. She postponed her trip by couple of months. Hopefully we will get approval/second FP soon.
Good luck to all of us!!! Especially with BCIS we need lots of it.

Hmmm

After the last FP, I moved. Subsequently, I submitted AR-11 and updated my company's legal department who I believe notified BCIS.

---------------------
EAC02124XXXXX
RD 02/14/2002
ND 03/04/2002
FP 05/08/2002

Now that we know so many people in the same boat. We have to do something, otherwise in the next hundred years our messages will read the same old crap "On XXX, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."
what best can we do. what are our options.
1) Call VSC: Yesterday I called the 802-.. number and it was transferred to the 1800 number which doesnot work. So not an option
2) Walk in to the local INS in person and explain the dilemma and see what they says.
3) Approach the local congressmen/Senator: I think this should be the alst option as you donot want to piss of those guys.
So friends shall we all try the second option or anybody has other options also.

Here are my details

RD : 2/12/02
ND : 3/14/02
FP : 5/1/02 (DONE)
FP : 5/6/02 (RECD.)
2nd FP : ???????
Approval : ??????

Can I call BCIS

For expired FP.

Any comments are highly appreciable.

FP:- 05/06/02
RD:- 02/14/2002
RFE 31st July 03 for Medical Exam (Responded on 12th August)

Feeling uneasy as I dont know whats going on at BCIS. Calling BCIS would be helpfull????:mad:

Here are my details

RD : 4/03/02
ND : 4/16/02
FP : 5/6/02
2nd FP : ???????

still waiting for 2nd FP .....