Please Post. Company Change Cases--- Hold removed but No RFE/Approval

No Title

EB3 PD 11/96 RFE received .. amended 140 approved .. 485 stuck like glue to one of the IIO\'s ..

No Title

Hi,
    Here I am.

ND -- Sep 99
     FP -- Aug 2000
     Proactive I-140 applied - Mid May 2001, No receipt ( do not know status)
     Under review as of 07/10/01
     Waiting waiting ....

Do you people expect INS to issue RFE even after 20 days since our cases were released from hold?

God only knows what INS will do.

Wish you all good luck.

No Title

051998PD 1199RD, EB3, No RFE , no approval.
My lawyer said that now that the queue has shifted to comapny name change cases, it will take some time.
Amd. I 140 applied in May but dont think they will check that

No Title

ND -- Sep 99
FP -- Aug 2000
Proactive I-140 applied - Mid May 2001, No receipt
pulled for review on 07/09/01

No Title

I am also in the same situation. RD 28 Sep 1999, ND 07 Oct 1999, FP 14 Sep 2000. Case was on hold due to company name change. RFE was issued after hold was released. RFE was mailed on 07/09/2001. I don\'t know what they are asking in RFE. IIO can\'t tell me about the contents of RFE. My AVM is not yet changed that RFE has been issued. Its still the same.

No Title

I am still waiting..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@##################################################################$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hanuman

No Title

PD 8/98
RD 9/99
ND 9/99
A 140 applied mid May no receipt yet.
Case was under review as of 6/27
Contacted senator. Got a response that my case would take another 30 to 45 days as of 7/11.

No Title

Hi Rajiv

How did you contact Senator. Did you write a letter or faxed or just called his office. I will appreciate your reply.

No Title

One very basic Q please???
Should we contact senator or congressman? Or does it matter at all?

No Title

Received RFE in January, 2001. Replied and received by INS on Feb 2, 2001. It was for employment letter. Amended I-140 was approved on June 12, 2001 for company name change.

No Title

I called senator\'s office. There are people at senator\'s office who have extensive knowledge on immigration issues. They should be able to help you. Give it a shot.