Please post approvals AFTER JULY 01, 2007 here

Did you get approved after July 01, 2007?

• Approved: EB1, RD in 2004 or earlier

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Approved: EB1, RD in 2005

• Approved: EB1, RD in 2006 or later

• Approved: EB2, RD in 2003 or earlier

• Approved: EB2, RD in 2004

• Approved: Others (please provide details in a post)

• Total voters

marooned42

Registered Users (C)
As the title says, please post approvals here, if you got the approval email/notice after July 01, 2007.

Also, feel free to add details for your case in a post in this thread.

PD - Aug 2001 approved post JULY 1

Folks,

I just now received a call from my office colleague that his GC approved today. His PD is Aug 2001 and EB3. He was stuck in NC for a long time but was cleared recently. This lend credence to the pre-adjudication theory. Let's hinge our hopes till the last moment.

Good Luck to all

marooned42, I don't know for sure. But looking at the past approvals, I don't think RD has much weightage. It's PD that plays a vital role. But he confirmed that he had couple of LUD changes in June end. I am guessing you should be next. Did you have an LUD change recently?
Good luck

anandkan -

Was the approval date in July (as shown on the approval email or letter)? Or is it that he just learned about the approval in July, after it was approved in late June?

Approval email dated today (July 3)

He's one like us who keeps checking emails/USCIS website multiple times every day. So, he confirmed that the approval email is dated TODAY. His case also got transferred from VSC to TSC in March.

I don't think RD has much weightage. It's PD that plays a vital role.

From what I understand, PD is used as a cut-off if there are more "documentarily-qualified" (my favorite phrase for today) applications than there are visa numbers. However, once that cut-off has been determined, it is the RD that decides whose case gets processed first. Of course, I have seen exceptions to that rule here on this forum, but in general, I have seen people with RD < mid-2003 get approvals more often than others. Maybe I should do a poll just for 2003.

Did you have an LUD change recently?

No LUD change since the transfer (03/09/2007 is the LUD for me). I haven't even received a second FP notice - confirmed with my lawyer, as well as with Infopass. The IO at Infopass said my fingerprints were entered in the system as unclassifiable, so he doesn't know what they'll do with my case. But that's a separate issue. I was hoping they'd generate at least some kind of notice (request for police clearance/background check/whatever).

From what I understand, PD is used as a cut-off if there are more "documentarily-qualified" (my favorite phrase for today) applications than there are visa numbers. However, once that cut-off has been determined, it is the RD that decides whose case gets processed first.

I agreee. They process and adjudicate cases based RD. PD only makes a case eligible to file and for approval.

tnisha from this forum got the card production ordered message on July 2nd and she yet to get the approval email or mail. So we will watch out for her.

Card Production Ordered
Card Production Ordered message recieved today July 02,2007

EB3
Substitue labor - PD - Sep , 2003
485 filed at VSC on Dec, 2004
485 transferred VSC to TSC - March 7
Biometrics (2nd FP ) - May 04, 2007. LUD May 04, May 08.
Card Production Ordered message recieved today July 02,2007

tnisha - EB3 - India by any chance???

Hi KnowDOL,

I see that tnisha got approval on Jul 02 with LC PD Sep 03??? That date was not current in June if tnisha belong to India EB3 category.

Still approved? Wow.... Can they do it?

I was curious about that as well. I read on the Nebraska forum that this happened for someone else who had an even later PD:

EB3 India NSC
Priority Date: 06/02/2004
Labor approval date: 12/2004
Concurrent filing RD: 12/29/2004
Notice date: 01/10/2005
I140 approved : 05/10/2005
EAD/AP : Approved 3 times , Applied for 4th one in June and waiting
Finger print completed twice
485 approval email recd: 07/02/2007

This doesn't seem to make any sense at all
:confused:

those who got approvals after July 1, please vote here

those who got approvals after July 1, please vote here.

I got the approval notice on Friday 07/13 after 4 years of waiting.

EB3 PD: 6/2003
I140/485 - 3/2004
VSC -> TSC - 03/2007
FP2 - 05/2007