Please plz reply...

skp19722003

Registered Users (C)
140&485..I filed concurrently on October 29th, 2003. A month ago I have created a A/C at USCUS site and updated all of my LIN numbers to get automated email status. I have noticed today at that site, "Last Updated Date" coloumn for my 485 and my wife's 485 has changed to 02/07/2005. WHAT DOES IT MEAN? But the status message didn't change and I didn't get any email status. Today they approved my AP. I got status mail at 6pm. Please reply guys....! Thank you.

It usually doesn't mean anything, LUD changes before they approve EAD or AP. If you are lucky they may approve your case. good luck!

I read in USCIS site that if the LUD is changed, then it means an officer is working on your case currently, but he hasn't reached a final decision yet to update the message on the web. Hope this is the case. Good luck.

Our EAD and AP approded with out I-140/485 LUD changed. uk123 is right. They are working in your case.

Best of luck

Yes I had a lot of LUD's on my cases without email responces. I did get email responces once everything was approved. I recently got I-140 approval done and EAD and AP.