Please kindly clear me

canus_immi

Volunteer Moderator
I did my finger prints in SEP 02 it is was over 15 months still no FP news from INS.

Also, I entered my EAC# with email otpions. I noticed as case LAST UPDATED on 12/03/2003 . What is the meaning of it. Because We received our FP results in SEP 02.

Please kinldy clear me what is meaning of the LAST UPDATED. I created my account this morning for approval notification by

Thanks

The way i understand, atleast would like to understand that from time to time your case is going through all sorts of checking. Therefore...

that's the reason your case has last updated date of 12/03. Fingerprints are irrespective of that. Don't worry they will make sure you get 2nd FP's. Keep in mind these are different processes. Your background check is cleared via FBI/your fingerprints, however your namecheck/additional FBI check is cleared through different organizations.

Maybe someone else can shed better light on this.

probably you might have applied for an ead or fp at that time and that's the reason why your LAST UPDATED has that date.

Waiting for 2FP

My case is similar, 1FP 10/15/02, Last update 12/22/03.

Can anyone tell me about how long it will take to get 2FP notice?
:confused: :eek:

Waiting for 2FP

My case is similar, 1FP 10/15/02, Last update 12/22/03.

Can anyone tell me about how long it will take to get 2FP notice?
:confused: :eek:

Originally posted by maddi
probably you might have applied for an ead or fp at that time and that's the reason why your LAST UPDATED has that date.

Thanks for your input. But i applied for 2 EAD on NOV 6 ,2002 and approved in March 01, 03. The EAC# i am talking are 485 not EAD?