Please keep posted us if your ND is later than April 00 and got approved

No Title

Good Luck Kumar, You should be one of the first few in the April 2000 waiting list to get an approval. Thanks for posting. Let\'s keep this alive

Thanks
usribh81

No Title

My details are July 19,00, EAC# is EAC00-224-51XXX country - other, EB3. Guys keep me posted especially with country others

No Title

Hi, friends,

My I-485 has priority 10/1999 (EB1). I did my fingerprinting on 3/10/01. So far, my case is still pending with no RE yet.

My question is my wife needs a work visa (AD) at the beginning of September and we live in New ark, NJ area. Can we just step into the New ark local INS office and get an AD for my wife right away, or in a couple of days?

Does anybody have any idea when our case will be approved? How likely for our case to be approved before the beginning of September?

Thanks a lot,
Jim

No Title

My wife\'s H-4 is expired a few months ago. Now we are preparing to file I-485. My layer told me that we have two options:

1. File I-485 as it is right now, and the INS may requrie $1000 fine fee when my case is to be processed
2. file for my wife\'s H-4 Visa Extension and wait for the approval. After approved, then file I-485.

Could anybody give me any advice on what\'s the best choice? File I-485 first or File H-4 extension first?

Thanks

No Title

H-4 expired when file I-485

My wife\'s H-4 is expired a few months ago. Now we are preparing to file I-485. My layer told me that we have two options:

1. File I-485 as it is right now, and the INS may requrie $1000 fine fee when my case is to be processed
2. file for my wife\'s H-4 Visa Extension and wait for the approval. After approved, then file I-485.

Could anybody give me any advice on what\'s the best choice? File I-485 first or File H-4 extension first?

Thanks

I485

I have filed I 485 on June 1,2001 with Vermont center. I have not received any receipt yet?

Anyone is awaiting for I 485?