Please keep posted us if your ND is later than April 00 and got approved

No Title

Fantastic Guys!! Just by keeping this discussion always on top, we\'re getting several responses. Let\'s keep it going!!!

usribh81

No Title

My ND is October 19, 2000. I did our (wife) FP on January 02, 2001 at Newark NJ. Spoke to VSC (customer service) this morning,
someone named "Greg", who said, it will take 6-9 months to get approved (from today) I-485. He said, VSC is doing ND of Oct\'99
presently. Also, already received EAD card for both me and my wife.

Thanks,

A.K. Islam.

No Title

it has long been suspected that INS process newer cases to use the stats to fool people. especially after the new 180 days law was signed INS seems to hold most of those old cases and just proceed with the new cases. the theory is that many people who filed more than 180 days have changed jobs .INS process centers have not reveived any guide lines about how to deal with such cases. so they just simply hold off all the old cases to in case too many of those cases need to review later if the aplicants have changed jobs. this is not verified and of course there is no way to verify. but seems to make sense to me.

No Title

Don\'t want to dissapoint you guys but it\'s gonna be a long wait. If INS had indeed decided to skip Oct 99 - March 00 we would have seen some approvals of Apr 00 and later cases by now. I feel INS will proceed sequentially for fear of exposing themselves to litigation.

No Title

I did asked about it yesterday.
See responce.
RD- receive date of your I485
ND- notification date of your I485