Please keep posted us if your ND is later than April 00 and got approved

No Title

RD is the receipt date of your application by INS(I485 in this case) and ND is the notice date for your application to let you know that INS received the packet...INS process (supposedly) application based on RD/ND dates.

No Title

Hi usribh81

I was noticing something on this board. Maybe its good news or maybe i am getting hyper.
My EAC # with Jul ND is EAC 00-22x-5xxxxxxxxxxxx

nOW IndianIt (ND 01/31/00) is 00-087-51XXX
and Shap (ND Jan2500) is 00-083-5xxxx.

So does this mean the number of cases as being mentioned on a couple of postings, is less than total cases in Otcober.
All the above are EB2.
The above people are getting FP\'s now so is there a ray of light on this group over here

No Title

Hi Sunny boy, your theory seems true to me. My 485 ND is 4/28/00, PD: 9/24/99, EB3, Country: Other, FP done in 11/00 and my EAC# is: 00-158-5xxxx.

No Title

My ND is July Rec#00-223-5XXXX, this is interesting finding.
I think that Sunny boy maybe is right.

Keeping hope

No Title

Sunny boy, can you clarify on what you said. All 2000 applied cases will have EAC no. like EAC-00-DDD-5XXXX. Also there is a very good chance that 5XXXX could be repeated. For example, EAC-00-087-51736, EAC-00-150-51736, EAC-00-220-51736. How did you deduce that no. of cases mentioned in the postings is less than total cases in October ? Am I missing something. Pls. explain a bit more clearly if you can.

aGCSeeker.

No Title

Hi Sunny Boy,

What is IndianIT and Shap that you hv mentioned in one of your postings?

No Title

Sunny boy, pls respond.
Can you clarify on what you said. All 2000 applied cases will have EAC no. like EAC-00-DDD-5XXXX. Also there is a very good chance that 5XXXX could be repeated. For example, EAC-00-087-51736, EAC-00-150-51736, EAC-00-220-51736. How did you deduce that no. of cases mentioned in the postings is less than total cases in October ? Am I missing something. Pls. explain a bit more clearly if you can.
aGCSeeker.

No Title

aGCseeker

What i meant was that people with ND\'s from Jan are in 83 days or 87 days (the DDD) and mine was 223. So what i meant was the gap was less. I they are processing FP\'s for Jan 00 ND then for people with FP\'s already done (like the closer DDD\'s) may have high probabilty of getting reviewed if everything (FP) has been done in their cases. While i agree with you that the 5xxxxx could be repeated for every series what i was looking at more was the DDD days that are being currently reviewed now.
I thought i may be hyper and sought clarifications from you guys in this regard. Now my question is in this 5 series, how many numbers are given per calender day. like for 83 ddd how many 5XXXX numbers are assigned.

Other thing i meant was if Jan00 was at 83 calender days and Jul was at 223, anything less than 83 was more or less in Oct-Nov, based on the INS fiscal year. That\'s what i meant. I thought i noticed a pattern and told u gurs so u may know something more or maybe derive a beneficial meaning.