Please Introduction yourself first

kp_rose

Hello everyone

I’m Kirsten Paul from USA and moving all around the globe. I’m a psychologist. I have two sons and a daughter. I’m really stuck off my daily routine business. I’m here just to release burden from my shoulders and also want to know the psychology of different people of different areas. I hope I’ll enjoy as well as learn more things. Looking for help from my senior team members too.

most of the time, people come on this forum to find reals solution to their immigration problems, I am not quite sure that you ll find some willing to discuss their psychology at the moment.
Who knows, may be you ll get lucky.

I am glad to join this site. Oh! sorry first of all HELLO to all members. Actually I am very excited as I join this site for getting lots of information here. Good day for all buddies.

Thomas Baker is my name, working in a software house as an accountant. Joined this forum just to have some fun and enjoyment and also wants to spend some leisure moments.

Hello friends!
I just join this forum site. Although I have not yet had the chance to explore the whole forum site it is clearly better that the text-based mail list I had been subscribing to for the Alpine.

Great forum and I hope to learn a lot!

Daniel Plugg

Hi all I m Chris Ryan and new to forum I m here to say that I like this forum very much. After searching too many forums I m joining this forum and I hope I will enjoy my stay here.

It is Adam Barni, a working in a multinational company as an assistant to Director. I’m here to add some chill in life and to get some informative stuff.

Greetings from India :rolleyes: ........ This is Samantha and i love to write and read a lot and i recently have been into writing feel and as am an amateur in this field, all the suggestions from your end would be totally acceptable !