* * *PLEASE inform your attorney about our petition - I contacted 444 attorneys * * *

This forum basically targets IT and high paying professionals. There are thousands of people out there who have applied green cards from special skills categories.

I know lot of people from my own country and south Asian region who processed their green cards through Special Skills categories. (ethnic restaurants, auto work shop, small accounting firm, small business)most of them don’t know about this forum and this petition. We could let them know about this petition, if we contact them through their local organization or temples or mosque.

People contact your popular local organizations so that we could reach them. I was able to collect significant numbers of signs.

Signatures

Are you just referring them to this site or getting actual signatures. I think the latter would be more effective.

Re: Signatures

Originally posted by waitingL1
Are you just referring them to this site or getting actual signatures. I think the latter would be more effective.

I feel there are practical difficulties in getting actual signature but if you could help to get actual signature then we can merge both electronic and actual signature before forwarding to concerned authorities.

Support for Petition - Response

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for contacting the Immigration Law Center. Mr. Campbell is working through the American Immigration Lawyers Association in Washington, D.C., to promote a direct appropriation from Congress to BCIS in order to address the horrible backlog situation of which you write.
IMMIGRATION LAW CENTER, L.L.C. P.O. Box 11032 Montgomery, Alabama 36111-0032 Tel (334) 832-9090 http://www.visaus.com/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We'll provide information on your cause in the News Bytes section of our next newsletter.
Good luck.
Regards, Greg Siskind Gregory Siskind, Attorney at Law Siskind Susser - Immigration Lawyers Telephone: 800-748-3819 or 901-682-6455 Fax: 800-684-1267 or 630-604-9306 Email: gsiskind@visalaw.com Web: www.visalaw.com

be sure we will post it on our web page...
Immigration Assistent @visaamerica.com Peter J. Jaensch Immigration Law Firm, P.A. 2198 Main Street Sarasota, Florida 34237 Tel: 941-366-9841 Fax: 941-951-0677 www.visaamerica.com

Dear <Zzzzz>,
What the immigrant community does not understand is that U.S. immigration policies and practices don't make any sense to intelligent, or even half-brained people. Of course, anyone with a smiddling of 'common sense' would be completely lost and confused. The delay you speak about, and good luck on the petition itself, is a result of BCIS and the overall 'homeland' security bureaucracy (including the FBI) being 'frozen' by the prospect of swearing in another 'mistake'; it is difficult for BCIS to differentiate and separate the normal processing of immigrant petitions (I deal almost exclusively with I-140/EB1 & 2, and applications, including I-485s, and the security issues involved, i.e., obtaining quick clearances. Today, every alien is a presumed terrorist or engaged in some kind of fraud/misrepresentation these days, including businesses, and those adjudicating cases at the Service Centers are not trained to 'approve' cases, but to look for and find 'denials'. In a bad economy and with terrorists around every corner, it is open season on immigration and that is what you are feeling and seeing. No one seems to understand that it is in our economic 'national interest' to steal the best and brightest who are attracted to our shores. Only Alan Greenspan has gone there, in relation to saving social security. He's thinking labor force. Even he has not made the connection to inherent brainpower and creation of jobs and future industry. To the Demos, the issues are asylum, humanitarian parole and refugees; to the Republicans, the issues are illegal immigration and deporting people. Don't hold your breadth; presently, there is no one in charge! Paul
"Paul M. Heller, Esq." <heller@greencard1.com>
If interested, please visit our website: www.greencard1.com or call us toll-free at: 1-800-863-4448.