Please Immediate advise on coming up interview.

hi12345

Registered Users (C)
I have received yellow letter today. However, it mentions about three documents:

1. Driving license

2. All passports.

3. you indicated in your application that you have been arrested. For these arrests and any other incidents in which you have been involved, bring originals or certified copies of all arrest records and court dispositions showing how each incident was resolved.

In response to no. # 3, I had received ticket for selling tobacco to minor while office was checking on compliance. So I paid for fine $182.00, and I never got any ticket after this. I thought I should not mention in N-400 until I came to this forum which was suggesting me to mention. So I did.

Then, I called the county court to get an official certified copies, but court told me that you can find it online, but I didn't find it.

Please I am little worried about this. Any suggestion how to get an official copies???

I really appreciate for advise. Thanks in advance.

Go to the county court physically to request for an certified copies.

It is not something biggy so relax, especially itf it occurrued more than 5 years ago

Go to the county court physically to request for an certified copies.

It is not something biggy so relax, especially itf it occurrued more than 5 years ago

Thank you for response.

I am just worried about that it said that arrested??

Thank you for response.

I am just worried about that it said that arrested??

It is meaningless to isolate "arrest" because on N-400 the question
group the question is "Have you ever been arrested, cited, detained ..... ?"

There is no strict legal definition of "arrest" though people perception
is that arrest mean you are teken into a police facility, get booked, fingerprinted etc
or even read your miranda's right.

during the interview IO will probaly not cite the whole questionverbatim. He can just
ask :"Have you ever been arrested? " You should not give a straight NO answer
but you shlould answer "I was ticketed or cited"

It is meaningless to isolate "arrest" because on N-400 the question
group the question is "Have you ever been arrested, cited, detained ..... ?"

There is no strict legal definition of "arrest" though people perception
is that arrest mean you are teken into a police facility, get booked, fingerprinted etc
or even read your miranda's right.

during the interview IO will probaly not cite the whole questionverbatim. He can just
ask :"Have you ever been arrested? " You should not give a straight NO answer
but you shlould answer "I was ticketed or cited"

Thank you WBH.

I got that certified copy, and I hope interview will go smoothly too.