Please help!

suzanar

Registered Users (C)
I 730 case.
This is a letter I got from my Congressmen. Does anybody know what Examination Section job is? To approve application or approve expedition of case?

“I have received response from BCIS regarding the inquiry I made on your behalf.

According to the BCIS, because your petition is within normal processing time, it has not yet been assigned to an officer. However, my liaison has forwarded your petition, along with our congressional letter and an expedite request the examinations section so that the petition can be considered for expeditious processing. I will contact you as soon as I receive further information from BCIS.”

Examination staff decides cases, in contrast to others who answer the phone. open the mail and arrest illegals.

Your congressman tells you that the BCIS is considering your request to special treatment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much Gilbert you are so helpful.

Oh, so ...I will soon THAT decision of eligibility to obtain status in US?
If they answer: NO do I have to live country and what is a time frame? Sorry to bother I am very exited.
Does the Officer belong to Examination Section or...?

Thank you so much Gilbert you are so helpful.

Oh, so ...I will soon THAT decision of eligibility to obtain status in US?
If they answer: NO do I have to live country and what is a time frame? Sorry to bother I am very exited.
Does the Officer belong to Examination Section or...?

Originally posted by suzanar
I 730 case.
This is a letter I got from my Congressmen. Does anybody know what Examination Section job is? To approve application or approve expedition of case?

“I have received response from BCIS regarding the inquiry I made on your behalf.

According to the BCIS, because your petition is within normal processing time, it has not yet been assigned to an officer. However, my liaison has forwarded your petition, along with our congressional letter and an expedite request the examinations section so that the petition can be considered for expeditious processing. I will contact you as soon as I receive further information from BCIS.”
Wow a senator is helping an asylee!!!! Are these the signs of time?

It's a I 730 relative petition that I asked Congressmen to expedite for me.

Best wishes to all.

Unless you live in Washington DC, you have three shots--two senators and one Congreeman. Chances are you will find at least one who is helpful.

Honestly speaking I was extremely persistent. I contacted Congressmen Office six months ago (first time). Case Worker was more than relaxed and without any wish to help from the start. Not to mention I have medical condition.
She really make me upset with her attitude so I even complaint to Washington. Since then I was in contact with Office Director. We exchanged about 10 letters each side till they took my case seriously. They asked me for diagnosis……. since they don’t believe obviously, to their tax payers. So it took me long time to make them to do something. And I am not under impression they are doing something special for me. They are here do their job.
We all have to “encourage” them to do the jobs they are paid for.

And again does anybody have any idea what is next if they don’t approve my application?
What they are going to do with me and similar cases? To tell as: Get divorce?
Or: Marry only American citizens if you want to have happy Ormarriage?
Or: We don’t care are you ever going to get divorce but leave your husband and home and go out of our country?

Or what elese?