Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

txi123

Registered Users (C)
My careless attorney filed my I-140 in August, ND is 09/10/01. But he forgot to send the Labor Certificate with the petition. After waiting for 8 months, the INS issued RFE on 04/05/02 for the original LC as well as all my transcripts , degrees , degree evaluation , pervious working experience. Does anybody has such experience? Because the main reason for the RFE is missing LC, is it ok I just sent out the original LC because it takes 1-2 weeks for the degree evaluation? I have MS in computer science and my LC is required a MS in computer science. Please help! Thanks in advance

Original LC

Hi, there,

I have a colleague who has the similar situation. His case was RFEed from Nebraska after it was transferred from Texas. I do not knwo why the lawyer reacts that way. The lawyer said that he or the employer does not hold the original LC. He only has a copy of the original LC. So he waited for almost 2.5 months and sent out his copy. During that time, he was trying to convince Nebraska INS to get the original LC from Texas. Anyway, that is all I know. Good luck!

Thanks but one more question

When i reply the RFE, will i have to wait for the new ND? How long it about to take for a RFE? Thanks

u will not get a new ND .... it should take u 3-6 weeks for the RFE to be approved ...but

recently what I am seeing is that TSC is taking a longer time ... i think u should start calling them after 3-4 weeks .....

All the best.