Please help

2yearsNoMore

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,
Thanks everyone willing to spend some time and help other people (yeah, that\'s about you ciba).
My question: I had my FP taken on March 13th. The lady told me, she is sure it\'s gonna be
rejected, because my thumbs are too big! Well she tried several times, but that little window
in her machine didn\'t fit my big prints. I called FBI, they told me they sent my FP back to CSC
on March 14th. I know it doesn\'t mean anything, but I\'m leaving the country in two weeks for
vacation and don\'t want to miss my second notice. After having spent two hours on the phone,
a nice lady-IIO told me, that my FP are not in the system yet. Can someone with FP rejected
tell me how long it takes to get a second notice? Let\'s say I receive a second notice when I\'m out
of the country, can I go for FP after the date specified? Thanks for help.

No Title

dont worry....since FBI told you they have processed and send back to CSC I am pretty sure they have not rejected it.....dont worry about FP in the INS system..the moronic IIOs have no idea about it....Like I posted today I read one of the guys at NSC was told by FBI if FPs were incomplete....so i guess FBI should have told u if its incomplete...