please help.....

ILOVESAT

Registered Users (C)
I applied for my EAD renewal three months back. i did not get my EAD till now. If i do not get it in next fifteen days i am out of job. I want to know whether i can go to local INS to get the EAD.
   Thank you very much in advance

Call Them

I am very sure that you can go after 90 days of RECEIPT(NOT Notice) date.. Why dont you call them and find out..Or You may choose to wait for someone posts.. Hope this helps..
Good Luck

depend on where your local office is

If you can get interim EAD at local, it will be fine depending where you are. As I know only local offices in Florida do not issue interim EAD. Then you have to contact TSC and wait. Very offen it takes 4-5 months getting EAD from TSC now.
There could be other approaches to solve the problem. www.immihelp.com says you can automatically work for 240 days as long as your renew of EAD is filed in time (e. g. receipt notice). You can read the website and talk to lawyers. I hope the information is true.

You can go the Local INS office in Dallas (I guess on I35)

I have heard that there is a counter there, where you can show ur notice and explain the problem and they would issue an Interim EAD immdtly.

How can I get a Interim EAD in Dallas?

Do you know how I can get Interim EAD in Dallas? Thanks!

Address of Local INS office in Dallas

I need to get Interim EAD since they will take 4-5 months to process EAD. So, can you tell me the address of local INS office in Dallas. Thanks.

I am in the same boat

my RD is 7/30 and ND 9/14 went to Dallas INS office, but they don\'t take walk-in\'s on wednesday... planning to go later

It\'s on I-35

Take I-35 exit Empire Central, it\'s about 1/2 block on the south side, they open @ 06.30 AM.

Dallas local INS doesn\'t deal the Interim EAD?

Thanks for your answer. A friend of mine said he had been there, but when he asked about the Interim EAD issue since he has same problem, a lady working there told him that he need to deal with TSC not the local office, is it right? At first, I thought he went to different location. After confirmatiom, he said he bad been the
place you said(I-35 exit Empire central...) so, who is right?

No Title

Are you sure your friend had passed 90 days from his notice day before he went to local INS?

what do you mean "on a need basis"?

Can you explain it? I am serious. My EAD will expire on 11/28/2001. The HR in my Co. are asking me the new EAD. I told them if I can\'t get the new EAD by then, I can walk
in the local INS to get Iterim EAD. So, how can I prove local INS office I really need the Interim EAD. Thabks.

Need Basis

She said they won\'t give it to every one, just for folks who are in desperate need (like us) but again I don\'t know what dallas INS office policies are ... the only option we have here is to go to dallas INS office.