Please help!!!!!!!

mimib

Registered Users (C)
hello, quick question.
I used to live in the US with my family,my parents filed for asylum but were refused. The whole process took about 8 years but we were there legally my parents had SSN and work permits during the process. When we were refused we moved back on our own will. I don't know if we were given a bar because our lawyer never told us and we've tried to reach her but can't get a hold of her. Now what I was wondering is that if we did have a bar of some sort would it even count for me because I was a minor? when we moved back I was 18 and a half? I had just graduated high school.I heard somewhere that when parents get bars children or minors are not held accountable. Now I've won the dv lottery and I'm scared I'm going to have problems at the interview. Any advice would be helpful!

hello, quick question.
I used to live in the US with my family,my parents filed for asylum but were refused. The whole process took about 8 years but we were there legally my parents had SSN and work permits during the process. When we were refused we moved back on our own will. I don't know if we were given a bar because our lawyer never told us and we've tried to reach her but can't get a hold of her. Now what I was wondering is that if we did have a bar of some sort would it even count for me because I was a minor? when we moved back I was 18 and a half? I had just graduated high school.I heard somewhere that when parents get bars children or minors are not held accountable. Now I've won the dv lottery and I'm scared I'm going to have problems at the interview. Any advice would be helpful!

In my opinion, if you guys left the country while in status ans you were in status at all times during your stay, there would be no bar.