• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

please help

fargodome

Registered Users (C)
my I-485 was denied through diversity visa. the reason it that I filed early and I was not current. In conclusion they " accordingly, you are ineligible to adjust your status to that of permanent resident. therefore, your application is denied. there is no appeal of this decision, but this denial is without prejudice to yout ability to renew your application before an Immigration judge, or future filings should your rank number reached."
my question is do I have to pay to refile my I-485 and where should I send it? to chicago or to field office which which st paul office?

please help money is not an issue. I need advice

Best advice for you is to quickly consult with a good immigration lawyer that specializes in deportations/removal proceedings.

You may need to consult the immigration officer for the details. The office where you applied for the visa can also help you in this matter.

Are you currently still in good standing in the US on some sort of visa ? Are you now current ? Without prejudice means that it doesn't count against you for filing early. If you get to be current while still in good status in the US you can file a new I 485