Please help !!

looking485

Registered Users (C)
I received the following message this morning:

"On August 22, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service."

I gave my biometrics this afternoon, and when I came home, I saw that the message has been changed to the following:

"On March 2, 2007, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them."

Is this normal? Does this happen after biometrics. Please let me know if anyone of you had similar experiences.

I think its just a glitch..i saw a thread in this forum with the same issue and the message changed back to the original message in a few hours..
Don't worry about this...congrats on your approval...
just to be sure..call up TSC and talk to an IO...or atleast listen to the status of your case in the automated recording

congrats, i have seen ppl experienced this...within hours of FP they have received approval.....
i would say call TSC and speak to IO and confirm your approval.