• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Please Help!!!

soo

I had my interview at the Atlanta, USCIS on July 3rd 2007 but they failed to adjudicate my case because they had not received my file from KCC. The adjudications officer said that I should be getting my card before the end of the summer, but up till to day they have not requested for my file from KCC and the deadline is getting close.Please does any one know how i can get KCC to send the file to USCIS,Atlanta since the time is close. I have visited the USCIS with infopass more than 8 times and all they say is that they would certainly take care of it before the deadline. My background checks are in. PLEASE ANYONE THERE WITH A STRATEGY TO TACKLE THESE PEOPLE. I PAID MY DV-FEES IN FEBRUARY 2007 AND BECAME CURRENT IN MAY.

I had my interview at the Atlanta, USCIS on July 3rd 2007 but they failed to adjudicate my case because they had not received my file from KCC. The adjudications officer said that I should be getting my card before the end of the summer, but up till to day they have not requested for my file from KCC and the deadline is getting close.Please does any one know how i can get KCC to send the file to USCIS,Atlanta since the time is close. I have visited the USCIS with infopass more than 8 times and all they say is that they would certainly take care of it before the deadline. My background checks are in. PLEASE ANYONE THERE WITH A STRATEGY TO TACKLE THESE PEOPLE. I PAID MY DV-FEES IN FEBRUARY 2007 AND BECAME CURRENT IN MAY.

Send an email to Kcc and follow up with a phone call. quick!