Please Help

vi75

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I know this is not the right forum to ask questions abour AP oe EAD but I am not getting any replies in the AP forum.So Please don't mind your replies.

Could you tell me please what is the meaning of this

"On November 22, 2005, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued."
If it means approved I should have my AP by now. I haven't recieved it yet.Does it mean lost in mail.What should I do now

Thanks

Vi75

This surely means that your AP has been approved. But they might not have mailed it yet. Try calling USCIS to get more info. For my spouse's AP we got the same message for a long time, before we received the actual AP. I hope this helps.

vi75,

it doesn't sounds like approvd.

usually message says " This Case has been Approved and Mailed and if 14 Days passed and you didn't receive then call 1-800......

if you changed your address then you get document made on approval message which currently showing for you AP

good luck,
dice12

It is an approval message. Usually the first message states " the document has approved etc" and then it changes to " the document we made ......." . So don't worry, its on the way.

Cheers,
GBA

Your AP is definitely approved and it was mailed. It will be mailed to your Attorney. Check with your attorney.

I applied by myself only. Attorney was not involved. Also this is the second AP.First was done through Attorney and she recieved it. Is there any chance that Atorney will recive it even I have not applied through her.

Thanks,