Please Help

swapna00

Registered Users (C)
One of my friend is asking following

My friend have been USA last 7 years and His company applied for 8 th years extn and He got it recently, His green card in the Labour stage in Back log center, Can He change His employer by transfering H1 visa, can his new employer apply for my GC.

Your Help greatly appriciated. :(

Thanks
Swapna.

swapna00 said:
One of my friend is asking following

My friend have been USA last 7 years and His company applied for 8 th years extn and He got it recently, His green card in the Labour stage in Back log center, Can He change His employer by transfering H1 visa, can his new employer apply for my GC.

Your Help greatly appriciated. :(

Thanks
Swapna.
Yes... if he is going to apply 140/485/EAD with substitute labor and must get his EAD before expiring his 8th H1. He may not get his 9th H1 with previous pending labor as it is with different employer.

venkat04 said:
Yes... if he is going to apply 140/485/EAD with substitute labor and must get his EAD before expiring his 8th H1. He may not get his 9th H1 with previous pending labor as it is with different employer.

Venkat,

Even If the LAbor is pending with some other employer(lets say Company B) and now working for Company A, one ca get 7th or 8 th year .... extensions. There is no dought about it since one of my fried is in that situation and got 7 th and 8 th extensions and is till working in my company and his labor is pending in some other company and his extensions are based on that pending labor