Please help!

guessmyname4me

Registered Users (C)
I do not want to brag....

I have been on the country for almost 10 years. 5 years on F1 and 5 years on H1B. I had filed my labor in Dec 2002 in Delaware. As you all know, God only knows when this will come thru..

1) Is getting H1B 7th year extension is connected to more than one year of labor pending??.. Can i get H1B extension without any pending labor associated?? Please tell me true or false..

2). If Labor is pending for more than a year thru my current company, I know i can get the 7th year extension on my H1B. Tell me true or false.

3) If i change company, and file a labor which will be less than a year at the time of my H1B expiry.. In this situation, can I get extension of my H1B, as the fact that my oldest labor was pending for more than a year.. Please tell me True of False.

YOUR ANSWERS WILL HELP ME DECIDE IF I CAN TAKE UP ANY NEW OFFERS.

Thanks in Advance..

guessmyname4me said:
I do not want to brag....

I have been on the country for almost 10 years. 5 years on F1 and 5 years on H1B. I had filed my labor in Dec 2002 in Delaware. As you all know, God only knows when this will come thru..

1) Is getting H1B 7th year extension is connected to more than one year of labor pending??.. Can i get H1B extension without any pending labor associated?? Please tell me true or false..

2). If Labor is pending for more than a year thru my current company, I know i can get the 7th year extension on my H1B. Tell me true or false.

3) If i change company, and file a labor which will be less than a year at the time of my H1B expiry.. In this situation, can I get extension of my H1B, as the fact that my oldest labor was pending for more than a year.. Please tell me True of False.

YOUR ANSWERS WILL HELP ME DECIDE IF I CAN TAKE UP ANY NEW OFFERS.

Thanks in Advance..
I am sorry my friend, I dont think you are bragging. If you feel 10 years is a long time in US, I would tell you to look around. Many members of this forum have been here longer.

Regarding your question, as per the most recent memo of USCIS, it is decided that if you labor petiton is pending for more than 1 year, then you are eligible for H1-B extension for 1 year based on that fact alone.

Until the decision of the labor certification is made, you switch to any employer and base your extension on the pending labor certification.