PLEASE HELP! Wrong info Submitted on the I130 Form!

Sekhon

I just noticed that my dad made many mistakes on the I130 form. Some included are Spelling of the name Incorrect, Place of birth incorrect, Wrong spelling of the children, and some date of birth are incorrect.
We are at the request for evidence and none of the documnets match the spelling on the form! What can we do and will it cost us more time to our waiting? like will it make us wait more than we have to? plz answer! Im desperate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! & we have to send the evidence by 2 weeks!

I think you need to get an appointment with a good attorney and he could help you to put together a letter of explanation and corrected I130 to send to immigration. Put together all of the documents showing correct names and dates and of course all of the requested information. Or at least attorney could give you an advise what to do in this situation to not jeopardize your case. YOU NEED TO CONSULT WITH ATTORNEY, he could be really helpful in this matter.

out of curiosity (and ofcourse feel free not to answer) how could your dad mess up crucial information such as dates, places of birth and names?