• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Please help with form DSP-122, question #7!!!

Basya

Registered Users (C)
Please Help!
My occupation is psychiatrist. The question is 'within the last 5 years, I have worked at least 2 years in a job that requires at least 2 years of training experience' yes/no
In our country you do not need to have a 2 year experience in order to practice, but by US standards my job is in ZONE 5 (requires an experience) Should I answer by US standards or no?

Please Help!
My occupation is psychiatrist. The question is 'within the last 5 years, I have worked at least 2 years in a job that requires at least 2 years of training experience' yes/no
In our country you do not need to have a 2 year experience in order to practice, but by US standards my job is in ZONE 5 (requires an experience) Should I answer by US standards or no?

Do you have a high school certificate? If your answer is yes, then don't worry yourself with the two years working experience.

Do you have a high school certificate? If your answer is yes, then don't worry yourself with the two years working experience.

thank you! I do have a high school diploma. But still how should I answer that question, by US standards or by my country standards?

thank you! I do have a high school diploma. But still how should I answer that question, by US standards or by my country standards?

Job experience does't count when you have a high school certificate. Just list in that column your work experiences within the past 5 years. Anything between 1 month to 5 years are acceptable.

Once you have the high school cert, you shouldn't worry about any two years experience.

i have the diploma of elementary , junior and high school , am i making thing difficult for myself if i list my work exp also ? since i need to submit more letters

Last edited by a moderator:
Along with the DS-122 forms (the first mailout to KCC) do we need to include such proof of diploma's etc? ie: Originals, or copies of certificates

Thanks

Along with the DS-122 forms (the first mailout to KCC) do we need to include such proof of diploma's etc? ie: Originals, or copies of certificates

Thanks

no no no just
1-DS 122
2-DS 230
3-2XPHOTOS
4-a printed copy of your selection containing your case number + the barre code
thats all