Please help - visit visa while applied for GC as spouse

saim1994

Registered Users (C)
Person X has applied for GC along with his wife Y. X's everything is almost done and X can travel with advance parole, infact X has already went for vacation and came back. However, X and Y's GC are not yet approved. Now Y is sick due to pregnancy related issues and it is really required for her to stay with her husband X. Is it suggested for Y to apply for visit visa (or spouse visa or any other visa) although the GC applilcation is almost at the end? Or if she is rejected to get the visit or anyother visa, will there be any issue to get the GC?
I will really appreciate if somebody can answer this question.

Thanks in advance.

saim1994 said:
Person X has applied for GC along with his wife Y. X's everything is almost done and X can travel with advance parole, infact X has already went for vacation and came back. However, X and Y's GC are not yet approved. Now Y is sick due to pregnancy related issues and it is really required for her to stay with her husband X. Is it suggested for Y to apply for visit visa (or spouse visa or any other visa) although the GC applilcation is almost at the end? Or if she is rejected to get the visit or anyother visa, will there be any issue to get the GC?
I will really appreciate if somebody can answer this question.

Thanks in advance.
I am not sure on which bases you have applied for GC. Probably Employment bases. It is very hard to get a visitor visa if GC is in process. I don't think there is any other kind of visa which will let sick person in to US. Infact there are more chances to get it rejected if she is sick.