Please help!!!! ---Urgent!!

yawn

Registered Users (C)
My husband forgot to turn in his I-94 when he left US today. What should we do? Do we just need to maill his I-94 to the local INS or Do I need to take it to the LAX and drop it off at the airline check-in counter?

When I mail/drop-off it, do I also need to attach the copy of the air ticket?

Thanks!

Sorry to get into this thread. But I had a related question. I lost my I-94 - Do I need to file the I-102 - Since I am already in the pending AOS status - I was wondering I I could do without spending the 155 dollars

greenback said:
Sorry to get into this thread. But I had a related question. I lost my I-94 - Do I need to file the I-102 - Since I am already in the pending AOS status - I was wondering I I could do without spending the 155 dollars

Since I94 is the real proof of ur legal stay here, I would advise you to do the right thing -- IMO, $155 is not much given that we are talking about your legal status here .....
check with your attorney for clarifications ...

No issue

Although airlines collect all I-94's from the passports, they rarely make their way into any database. If your husband re-enters US from Canada or Mexico, the same I-94 is valid fro re-entry, if his port of emigration is other than those two countries and he would need to fill in a new I-94 form. If the immigration officer asks about not submitting the I-94 on departure and you plead ignorance, there is no issue. Been there - done that.

Just a friendly advise, please check with your lawyer for technicalities.