Please help. Urgent question on H1

Tera

Registered Users (C)
Hi
Sorry to post this here but I am desperate.I want to do H1 stamping in India in Nov. I am applying at Mumbai Consulate. I have to submit my documents to VFS in Pune. My passport was lost and a new one was issued to me by Houston Embassy. The new passport last page says Observations/Remarks and Misc services. The VFS office in Pune says please send us last page which I did but they said last page should be with Mom/Dad name etc. But this was issued to me by Houston Embassy. I dont know what to do. Please help.
Amar

last page

the page they are looking for is the inside of the back cover of your passport. (for reference, the inside of the front cover has your picture and name)

Hi
Sorry to post this here but I am desperate.I want to do H1 stamping in India in Nov. I am applying at Mumbai Consulate. I have to submit my documents to VFS in Pune. My passport was lost and a new one was issued to me by Houston Embassy. The new passport last page says Observations/Remarks and Misc services. The VFS office in Pune says please send us last page which I did but they said last page should be with Mom/Dad name etc. But this was issued to me by Houston Embassy. I dont know what to do. Please help.
Amar

Thanks for your reply. I know the inside of the front has my photo and name. The inside of the back for my passport has Observations/Misc. Services. Thats the page I gave them. Thats the passport issued to me by embassy. They are familiar to seeing last page as Mother/Father name but in my case its Misc services. What should I do? Thanks
Amar

Thanks for your reply. I know the inside of the front has my photo and name. The inside of the back for my passport has Observations/Misc. Services. Thats the page I gave them. Thats the passport issued to me by embassy. They are familiar to seeing last page as Mother/Father name but in my case its Misc services. What should I do? Thanks
Amar

does ur new passport has ur mom-dad name if yes then give that page to VFS again. if not, then go back to the embassy and ask them to put ur mom-dad name in there...or tell them to give in writting that the new passport does not have mom-dad names. and give that letter to VFS.

hope this helps