please help: refile again? or what else?

whyregister

Registered Users (C)
I filed one niw and after several months filed one eb1a. While the orignal niw is still pending, and eb1a petition was approved as niw within one month. :mad: :mad:
(the attorney once called and wrote one letter to immigration center before the email approvement notice arrived, but it seemed to be too late.......)

Considering the priority date of NIW is not current and need wait for a long time, should I refile eb1a again or what else can I do? :confused: A lot of thanks.

justgc06 said:
you can wait for the approval of 140 under EB1.

Thank justgc06 greatly.

The problem is that several days ago I received the paper approval: my eb1a petition was wrongly approved as niw although it spent me less than 1 month from RD to AD!! :mad: :mad:

It is interesting just i received email-approval notice about my previous NIW (about 4 months). Two NIW approved ?? totally confused! :confused: :confused:

when I rceive its paper approval, I will report the result to all of you.

2 niw approvals

Finally I got 2 niw approvals while the A# is the same. However, compared with the cases pending more than 6 months, I am still lucky. ;)

I have had to file Eb1a again several days ago and it was kept in Nebrask center which is said to be a terrible place. :mad: :mad: :mad: