PLEASE HELP received NOID due to Out of Status

Hi Sun65,

Thanks for the very informative link. Hope USCIS approves our cases soon.

SPEK :(

I-485 Approved

Hi All,

I am very happy to announce that I-485 has been APPROVED for both of us today. LUD changed for both of us today and it never changed after the response to NOID. I can't beleive the online message and so I will be waiting for the approval notice in the next 14 days.

Thanks a lot for all your support and suggestions.

Regards,
SPEK :)

Thanks Sun65 and Lowell for your wishes.

Sun65,
Good luck and I think your case will also get approved soon.

Lowell,
I sincerely wish USCIS approves all the innocent "out-of-status" cases without NOID notice.

Regards,
SPEK :)

Congrats

Congratulations SPEK . I am very happy for you . May god bless you and your permanent stay at US

-Sunny

Hi SPec,

Your approval gave me a lot of hope.
Already I'm so optimistic because law contains certain limited exceptions for minors and family beneficiaries. Now it's proved.

Once again congrats!

HI Spek,

If you don't mind, would you please give some details of the reply., like what your attorney has written.
Did you see the reply?

thanks
sun65

Spek,

Congratulations!

My sis-in-law is in the same boat as yours.

Would you please give the exact details of the message your attorney has replied? So that I could send it to her to calm her anxiety.

Thanks in advance
Deep

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi SPek,

I hope you had a great weekend.

when ever you have time please post some information on your NOID answer. just breifly, a couple of lines.
if it's not possible, don't worry.

But, when ever you receive your I-485 approval, Please let us know.
it gives some psychological boost to many.

Hi Sun65,

I'm sorry for not replying as I went out for a weekend. As I have mentioned earlier in my posts, my lawyer didn't tell us before mailing a reply to NOID and so I don't have exact wordings on the reply.

As far as I know, Lawyer explained about the followings in her reply to NOID:
1. I-539 delay in filing and explained that we filed before 180 days of I-94 Expiry. Used this law: 8 C.F.R. §214.1(b) (4) for excuse.
2. Its technical error by INS and INS should have reinstated the status irrespective of the approval notice dates.

I will request my Lawyer to send us a copy of her reply and I will let you know.

Your case will get approved soon; it’s only matter of time.

Good Luck,
Spek

Hi SPek,

Did you receive your I-485 approval?
just curiosity!
please let us know.

thanks
sun65